Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
PSG wants €30m to sell Matuidi, but the figure is considered very high by Juve. Blaise is not entirely convinced of joining Juve. [L'Equipe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, this motherfuckers reported yesterday that we are close to a deal, retards.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
PSG wants €30m to sell Matuidi, but the figure is considered very high by Juve. Blaise is not entirely convinced of joining Juve. [L'Equipe
not convinced? I don't see how he could be any more concerned than knowing he is a bench warmer at psg this season

- - - Updated - - -

if we want him that badly, Raiola had better earn his money

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
L'Equipe are just taking it from what the president said yesterday. But the video mark posted clearly shows he had a smile and quickly wanted to walk away.. his not a good liar.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Le Parisien, PSG & Juve are expected to reach an agreement on a €30m plus bonuses deal for Matuidi

We're so going to end up overpaying for him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
According to Le Parisien, PSG & Juve are expected to reach an agreement on a €30m plus bonuses deal for Matuidi

Really...who cares now? We've netted potentially close to 200M in this mercato...if we gotta pay 30M on Matuidi, so be it. We need muscle and an extra man in midfield. Fuck squabbling over prices and just sign him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;5375745 said:
It is.

- - - Updated - - -

We could've gone for Dahoud instead!
I gotta say, from the little I've seen of him, he looks very impressive. Hopefully he is someone we look at in the future though. But right now, we don't need a "prospect" we need a guarantee, and someone with physicality and CL experience. Matuidi is the best of that bunch we've been linked to.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Out of curiosity, how do you define overpaying? I assume for you it's a question of intuition?

- - - Updated - - -

Really...who cares now? We've netted potentially close to 200M in this mercato...if we gotta pay 30M on Matuidi, so be it. We need muscle and an extra man in midfield. Fuck squabbling over prices and just sign him.
30m is a small price to pay, when Khedira, Asamoah and Marchisio all are battling injuries/match fitness in a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)