Bitter Gallas calls Italy 'cheats' (8 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
1. You didn't, however the other 95% of fans on this board feel that it's ok and Materazzi should be commended for his great tactic :disagree:

2. "The Nigga" was quite clearly a sarcastic joke, so don't go on about me being "dumb"

3. Saying I can't like Juve without supporting Italy is the single stupidest thing I've read yet.
i support arsenal but i dont like england at all,IMHO there nothing wrong with it at all.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #104
    Fred u gonna change ur tar soon? I see that Arsenal are interested in Ribery & Saviola,what do u think the chances of them arriving are?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Byrone said:
    Fred u gonna change ur tar soon? I see that Arsenal are interested in Ribery & Saviola,what do u think the chances of them arriving are?
    ya its pretty old isnt it?:D

from what i heard saviola is really close to making a move to the emarites stadium,although i'd prefer Ribery,i dont think we have that big a chance of getting him,he's probably heading to real madrid or lyon.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #106
    fred weasley said:
    ya its pretty old isnt it?:D

from what i heard saviola is really close to making a move to the emarites stadium,although i'd prefer Ribery,i dont think we have that big a chance of getting him,he's probably heading to real madrid or lyon.

Well i think that Saviola would gel into Wenger's system.with campbell gone & cygan bein a liability,who would u like to see signed up?any news on the bergkamp situation?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    personally i think its better that campbell is going,the guy is almost as bad as cygan now,about his replacement.wenger is trying to get Curtis Davies,who IMO would be a great replacement.with the possibility of Davies coming to arsenal on a 8M deal and walcott going to west brom on loan.

as for saviola i've never been a fan of the guy and i think he's a tad bit overrated.i really hope he'd gel into wengers system,but then we all know wengers system is making henry happy,adebayor certainly does that but i dont think saviola(like RVP) will be ready to play to make henry happy.:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)