Bitter Gallas calls Italy 'cheats' (9 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
JuveChris said:
Gallas says we are cheaters because we make a plan to take out zidane its very stupid coment, and its get worse when you see that france won versus portugal with a penalty not very clear and in the final they got another penalty too, that for me it wasn't so its just a poor looser...
A plan? Like the dutch plan to break C. Ronaldo's legs in the first half?? You guys are fucking jokers.

If you honestly consider that a fair game plan, you ARE cheaters. If not cheaters, just a bunch of low-life, anti-football, anti-fairplay douchebags.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
A plan? Like the dutch plan to break C. Ronaldo's legs in the first half?? You guys are fucking jokers.

If you honestly consider that a fair game plan, you ARE cheaters. If not cheaters, just a bunch of low-life, anti-football, anti-fairplay douchebags.

Its all about taking out the opposition rudeboy! Stick to table tennis, a non contact sport. :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Its all about taking out the opposition rudeboy! Stick to table tennis, a non contact sport. :D

You can play rough in football, but since when is using sleezy tactics like racism an honorable method??

If Aragones got in all that shit for saying something ABOUT henry (not to him), Materazzi should be banned from the sport (which he already should anyways).

IMO, Materazzi's behaviour is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable, by anyones standards.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
You can play rough in football, but since when is using sleezy tactics like racism an honorable method??

If Aragones got in all that shit for saying something ABOUT henry (not to him), Materazzi should be banned from the sport (which he already should anyways).

IMO, Materazzi's behaviour is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable, by anyones standards.

There's a little think called .....Erm .......Called ......Dammit whats the word? Oh yeah ............PROOF! And what we going by exactly. A whinging French team who expected the night to be The Zidane night. Guess what Frenchies!? You got done. Things get said all the time on a football pitch to put players off there game. Matrix didnt foul him just used words to put him off. And ZZ is suppose to be some kind of professional acting the way he did! JOG ON YOU TIT Zizou. This was our night. You had your night when you robbed us of the cup in Euro 2000.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
I hope Materazzi gets shot right in his WOPPER dome.
Excuse me but as an Italian-Canadian person I am very offended by your comments joke or not. Im sure if someone were to make a racial or historical reference towards your culture you would not take it sitting down.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Akerman said:
Everyone here should agree on that Materazzi is still a douchebag.

Yes i agree but hes there to do a job to put off even the worlds best players. Say what you want. Name calling happens all the time in football that we do not know about. Its only cos of ZZ reaction that it looks bad. He even got caught up in the moment of the Zidane night. Here in the UK everyone was talking bout him Only and hardly anything bout Italy.

Shame on you ZZ!

By the way anyone watching the italy after party in Rome? 250'000 people:smoke:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
I hope Materazzi gets shot right in his WOPPER dome.

You suggesting a WOP burke? If so you really are a twat for saying so. :disagree:
Do you actually know what that means or are you just saying so to be funny rudeboy?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Now you tell me how the fuck can this cock call us cheats when his players ie; Mr Thierry Henry conned the ref in there spain game for a freekick which resulted to Vieira scoring. Thens Mr Thierry Henry once again theatrically dived in the box from Carvalhos challenge against Portugal which took them into the final to play us.

Whats wrong with these complete assholes! Stop running your mouth william and think before you start running your fat mouth!
get your facts straight mate,carvalho himself admitted it was a penalty.:agree: ,as for the spain free kick and the penalty against italy,ya i think both are dives.and ya malouda is a diver,what matterazi did wasnt against the rules,but to me it just sums up what kind of a person he is.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
There's a little think called .....Erm .......Called ......Dammit whats the word? Oh yeah ............PROOF! And what we going by exactly. A whinging French team who expected the night to be The Zidane night. Guess what Frenchies!? You got done. Things get said all the time on a football pitch to put players off there game. Matrix didnt foul him just used words to put him off. And ZZ is suppose to be some kind of professional acting the way he did! JOG ON YOU TIT Zizou. This was our night. You had your night when you robbed us of the cup in Euro 2000.

Proof?? Ok, well when someone murders your family, and you saw them do it, but cant prove it, we will see how your ideals hold up. That's the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard.

You really think Zidane hit him for no reason, then makes up a story about him talking shit, which still leaves him in the wrong?

So why is it ok for Materazzi to be a racist cunt to zidane, but it's not ok for Aragones to do the same? Or the inter fans? So who was it whining about double standards??

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
fred weasley said:
get your facts straight mate,carvalho himself admitted it was a penalty.:agree: ,as for the spain free kick and the penalty against italy,ya i think both are dives.and ya malouda is a diver,what matterazi did wasnt against the rules,but to me it just sums up what kind of a person he is.

Look at you! with the get your facts straight mate. I dont care what carvalho says. Yes he made contact but henry made such a meal of it it was untrue. That would NOT have been given in the premiership for sure.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
fred weasley said:
Actually, such racist remarks, under the rules, earn a direct Red Card for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Yes, it's against the rules. It also deserved a ban from football, send him to Algeria and let him throw around the word "terrorist" all he wants. He is absolute trash, and does not deserve a winners medal.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Look at you! with the get your facts straight mate. I dont care what carvalho says. Yes he made contact but henry made such a meal of it it was untrue. That would NOT have been given in the premiership for sure.
The rules state nothing about how "harsh" a foul must be. If he is tripped, it is a penalty. It doesnt matter if he makes it look worst, he WAS tripped. End of story.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
juventino19 said:
Excuse me but as an Italian-Canadian person I am very offended by your comments joke or not. Im sure if someone were to make a racial or historical reference towards your culture you would not take it sitting down.
So racism isn't ok against you, but it is ok against Zidane. Yes this makes alot of sense Italia.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Proof?? Ok, well when someone murders your family, and you saw them do it, but cant prove it, we will see how your ideals hold up. That's the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard.

You really think Zidane hit him for no reason, then makes up a story about him talking shit, which still leaves him in the wrong?

So why is it ok for Materazzi to be a racist cunt to zidane, but it's not ok for Aragones to do the same? Or the inter fans? So who was it whining about double standards??

Ok then next time players get abused from the fans let them jump in the crowd and punch them. Thats ok yeah. We dont know what Matrix said you stupid little chump thats my point! Ok something was said but this is coming from the french camp as Zidane hasnt spoken bout the incident yet. No need for violence especially as the whole world was watching.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
The rules state nothing about how "harsh" a foul must be. If he is tripped, it is a penalty. It doesnt matter if he makes it look worst, he WAS tripped. End of story.

Were going around in circles here. He made a meal of the challenge bigtime. his foot wasnt swiped.:disagree:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Ok then next time players get abused from the fans let them jump in the crowd and punch them. Thats ok yeah. We dont know what Matrix said you stupid little chump thats my point! Ok something was said but this is coming from the french camp as Zidane hasnt spoken bout the incident yet. No need for violence especially as the whole world was watching.

Next time the interisti start chanting their shit against black players, yes, i would feel it is perfectly justified for the guy to shove it right up their ass. Obviously Zidane was in the wrong with his actions, we all know that, I'm just saying that what that prick materazzi did is in no way acceptable, and he does not deserve the honor of winning the world cup through his douche bag tactic.

You think Zidane hit him for no reason? Why would he do that to HIMSELF ??

It's fairly clear something was said, I don't think that's too hard to understand.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Materazzi was quoted as denying the terrorist comment.

"It is absolutely not true, I didn't call him a terrorist, I don't know anything about that," the Italian news agency ANSA quoted Materazzi as saying when he arrived with his team at an Italian military airfield.

"What happened is what all the world saw live on TV," the Italian player said, referring to the head-butting.

Zidane's agent, Alain Migliaccio, was quoted by the BBC as saying the France captain told him the Italian "said something very serious to him, but he wouldn't tell me what."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/worldcup/2006-07-10-zidane-reaction_x.htm?csp=34

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)