Birindelli out for 4-5 months (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Harry Kewel makes totti look like an angel....oopps beter be carefull or Kewel may try and sue me for having a negative opinion of him :rolleyes:
I get constant amusement from the fact that he has a clause in his contract with Liverpool whereby he decides whether or not he's fit to play. The guy who agreed to that in negotiations should be fired.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I guess Miguel is on his way; good news

Trezeguet :fero: I always say that there's no such thing as an injury-prone player (even though I know that I'm one myself) and that Trez will get over his problems and have a full season, but the consistency with which he gets himself injured is beyond comprehension

that may, or may not be the case...

lets hope Moggi brings somebody in to help the defense

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope Capello is not thinking of his love of his life Panucci now that the Roma's ban is lifetd.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I remember back when Birindelli was part of a core of special players.

Birindelli
Pessotto
Ferrara
Iuliano
Montero
Conte

All-Italian, forever there. One by one they got knocked off. Iuliano, Montero, Conte, Ferrara.

Now they are slowly being replaced by foreigners who have no reason to be loyal. Their priorities are not the same as the group I mentioned earlier.

Anyone would attest to the fact that if that group didnt exist Juve would be nowhere in the mid-to-late 90s.

This is a sad change.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
the thing that i hate most is the lack of italian players we have in our team.

look

treze- zlatan
neddy-viera -emerson- camoranesi
zambr - cannavaro - thuram - zebina
buffon

i mean shoultnt the italian fotoball assosiation make a new rul that at least 5 of the starting 11 have to be italian. just an example but example inter ahve less italian players than us!

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
I remember back when Birindelli was part of a core of special players.

Birindelli
Pessotto
Ferrara
Iuliano
Montero
Conte

All-Italian, forever there. One by one they got knocked off. Iuliano, Montero, Conte, Ferrara.

Now they are slowly being replaced by foreigners who have no reason to be loyal. Their priorities are not the same as the group I mentioned earlier.

Anyone would attest to the fact that if that group didnt exist Juve would be nowhere in the mid-to-late 90s.

This is a sad change.
Montero Italian :confused:

Aug 1, 2003
Speaking of Biri I think we ought to let him take our freekicks everytime hes on the pitch. Last season everytime he had the (rare) opportunity to take a free kick, it was always good.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Speaking of Biri I think we ought to let him take our freekicks everytime hes on the pitch. Last season everytime he had the (rare) opportunity to take a free kick, it was always good.
Indeed; much better than Zlatan or Del Piero's...

too bad there's no point talking about that now :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)