Bin Laden blames industrial nations for global warming, Urges end of dollar (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, I didn't know anything about this! But I guess it was to be expected since America is one of the countries with the most technology and intelligence it's ridiculous they haven't been able to get him in 6 (?) years.

So now my question is, why wouldn't they want to get him then??
Excuses to occupy foreign countries, of course. Afghanistan is quite the strategic epicenter between areas of unrest and potential economic threats. And when China and Iran are talking about building pipelines for oil, you just can't let that happen without some sort of interference.

You need some sort of perpetual excuse to be in place.

:lol:

That fucktard couldn't even spell Afghanistan. He didn't control shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Excuses to occupy foreign countries, of course. Afghanistan is quite the strategic epicenter between areas of unrest and potential economic threats. And when China and Iran are talking about building pipelines for oil, you just can't let that happen without some sort of interference.

You need some sort of perpetual excuse to be in place.
OK, that seems like a smart thing to do, so I guess not catching one of the biggest threats to the US when it comes to terrorism and the responsible for thousands of deaths in 9.11 is the price to pay to keep invading an strategic place... Politics are fucked up

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
OK, that seems like a smart thing to do, so I guess not catching one of the biggest threats to the US when it comes to terrorism and the responsible for thousands of deaths in 9.11 is the price to pay to keep invading an strategic place... Politics are fucked up
It's not as if Bin Laden is masterminding terror attacks all over the world from his cave. The way I see it, he isn't really a threat to anyone any more.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
It's not as if Bin Laden is masterminding terror attacks all over the world from his cave. The way I see it, he isn't really a threat to anyone any more.
Yeah, I'm guessing he isn't that much of a threat anymore... but incidents (like the nigerian guy) keep happening around the World and they're blamed on Al Qaeda...

They could be cooking something really big and we don't know anything about it :shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds testified under oath that Bin Laden had contact with members of the CIA up until the day of 9/11. So hey, who knows.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I'm guessing he isn't that much of a threat anymore... but incidents (like the nigerian guy) keep happening around the World and they're blamed on Al Qaeda...

They could be cooking something really big and we don't know anything about it :shifty:
The Nigerian guy was on at least one watch list, supposedly did not have a passport to board his plane in Amsterdam, and even his dad reported to authorities that his son was training with extremists in Yemen. They even have full body scanners in the Amsterdam airport.

You tell me how that happened, because a lawyer on the plane wants to know as well. Kurt Haskell said the kid had help, a "well-dressed man", who helped him board in the Netherlands. The FBI denied it several times but then came out to say that yes, there was somebody else. Yet nothing happened.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The Nigerian guy was on at least one watch list, supposedly did not have a passport to board his plane in Amsterdam, and even his dad reported to authorities that his son was training with extremists in Yemen. They even have full body scanners in the Amsterdam airport.

You tell me how that happened, because a lawyer on the plane wants to know as well. Kurt Haskell said the kid had help, a "well-dressed man", who helped him board in the Netherlands. The FBI denied it several times but then came out to say that yes, there was somebody else. Yet nothing happened.
Everything about this is so shady! I really wanna believe it was an honest mistake from the Americans and they didn't know anything but it's hard for me to... And with stuff like this it's even scarier to fly to/within the US nowadays

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, if he really was responsible, he would have been dead since 2001.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
"All industrial nations, mainly the big ones, are responsible for the crisis of global warming," he said in the message attributed to him by the pan-Arab news channel based in Doha.

"We should stop using the dollar and get rid of it... I know that there would huge repercussions for that, but this would be the only way to free humankind from slavery... to America and its companies,"
he added.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100129/twl-bin-laden-blames-industrial-nations-4bdc673.html
1. How fucking retarded do you have to be to only realise this now? what is he an infant?

2. Of Course the dollar as a reserve is going to be usurped, the BRIC have been pushing for that for the better part of a decade. Slavery to America and it's companies, yes there is a direct correlation between the dollar and US economic hegemony, it's not the other way around at all.

Seriously, if this guy represents a mastermind I'd hate to see an idiot in radical islam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)