Bin Laden blames industrial nations for global warming, Urges end of dollar (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden blamed industrial nations for global warming, and urged a boycott of the US dollar to end "slavery," in an audio tape aired by Al-Jazeera television on Friday.

"All industrial nations, mainly the big ones, are responsible for the crisis of global warming," he said in the message attributed to him by the pan-Arab news channel based in Doha.

"We should stop using the dollar and get rid of it... I know that there would huge repercussions for that, but this would be the only way to free humankind from slavery... to America and its companies," he added.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100129/twl-bin-laden-blames-industrial-nations-4bdc673.html

-----------------------

That is a totally new approach by him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    Well, the biggest problem is that he does not give alternatives to be used in his speech.

For example, if I want to apply what he said, what should I do to stop using dollars? Should I use euro or Saudi Riyals? Both of them are related to infidel regimes according to him. So, what should I do to live? Use eggs and milk to buy my goods?

And about his Global Warming note, my 6-month niece knows what he said. So, there is nothing new.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well, Bin Laden is right about moving away from the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency if you are Chinese or a citizen of major creditor nations. A demand for dollars always exists because crude oil and other commodities are priced in our greenback, so other nations are under the stranglehold of various shenanigans pulled by our Central Bankers and folks on Wall Street. Mr. Bernanke at the Fed is debasing our currency to try to resolve sovereign debt issues and inflate weak US markets, thus destroying the value of dollar reserves held by other countries. These nations don't like that.

Regarding global warming, I'd like to see Mr. Bin Laden's evidence here. I'm sure his PhD in Terrorism makes him quite the authority. Or perhaps one of his buddies at the CIA can whip up something convincing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    By the way, screw the world. Save the Greenback Mr. Bernanke by pulling back on quantitive easing and crash world equity and commodity markets. That way, OPEC nations will suffer. Drive oil down to $20 per barrel and put places like Dubai in their grave once and for all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The Army Rangers had several opportunities to raid his supposed location, but the commanders always refused to let them go in and get the job done. The orders to stand down came from someone high in the chain of command.

And this was even on 60 Minutes, so you know it's worse than that.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Wow, I didn't know anything about this! But I guess it was to be expected since America is one of the countries with the most technology and intelligence it's ridiculous they haven't been able to get him in 6 (?) years.

So now my question is, why wouldn't they want to get him then??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)