Biggest disappointment of the World Cup? (1 Viewer)

Biggest disappointment of the World Cup?

• Argentina

• France

• Italy

• Spain

• Portugal

• England

• Uruguay

• Cameroon

• Nigeria

• Croatia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Italy, Argentina, Portugal and others were all very disappointing, but no-one was as disappointing as the French. Les bleus entered the tournament as the best team in the world, but failed to score, farless win a game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
Thats right FRANCE just sucked it up but i´m happy it happened its great when there are such suprises in the World Cup!!
POLAND on the other had just SUCKED there defending went down hill right after the first goal was scored from South Korea and Portugal...but they went out in style with 3!! goals against the US!! OH YEAH!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
but they went out in style with 3!! goals against the US!! OH YEAH!!
Which I was very grateful for :) I was cheering for Holland, just incase we didn't beat Portugal. I actually wished the best for Poland, i'd rather they qualify than the USA

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I would say Argentina Bielsa had a winning team that could've easily got through the final...I guess the england match had a great effect on the team morally and point wise....

And of course lets not forget saudi arabia's disaster! 8-0 looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....i reallly had it with this team....the whole mentality is just wrong from the waterboy to the star of the team they are all stupid MF's. I dont know if you guys remeber the good performance in USA 94 (I certainly do). how did we come to this I have no idea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)