Big guns Get Set for Evra (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
What the hell would they want with him? They have Bridge, Robben, and Duff!!!
Chelsea's master plan is to buy every hot prospect in the football market so other teams won't benifit. In about 10 years, when all the current stars retire, Chelsea will be the only team with stars.

translation: i'm on the same boat as you are! i have no clue.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He's a full back/winger AFAIK.
There are two Alex' who are both young and promising prospects. You have the Alex from Cruzeiro, a small leftsided attacking midfielder/winger.
Than you have the big Alex from Santos, a central defender who can play as fullback.

Alex from Santos is the one that's leaving for PSV/Chelsea.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Maxwell isn't for free. He still has a contract with Ajax!
damn, I counted on that he's free... But then this is hard one... :undecide: Maybe I'd still go for Maxwell if he's cheaper...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

There are two Alex' who are both young and promising prospects. You have the Alex from Cruzeiro, a small leftsided attacking midfielder/winger.
Than you have the big Alex from Santos, a central defender who can play as fullback.

Oh, right. Anyways, the Cruzeiro Alex is also supposed to be good.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Well alex from Cruziero has 25 y. and he had a bad spell in Europe with Parma. You could hardly call him young and hot prospect,but if people call Maresca who is same age,a hot prospect, then these things do not shock me at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)