bianconero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ZhiXin said:
After all Erkka did provide useful articles and resources about Juventus, even though he isn't well-liked due to his attitude
He's probably the most impolite person I've ever had the chance to talk to.

Sep 28, 2002
im not defending anyone. i just dont understand why erkka, snoop and axlrose were dragged into this, without even posting on the matter.

secondly, whos defending what? they werent even attacked..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
im not defending anyone. i just dont understand why erkka, snoop and axlrose were dragged into this, without even posting on the matter.

secondly, whos defending what? they werent even attacked..
Yea, let's keep talking about the man of the moment, bianconero.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andy said:
Bianconero apparently believes I am a racist for how I abhor Lilian Thuram. That is quite alright, however if he does not actually believe I'm a racist and just spews that nonsense for provocation, he probably should be banned.

He has labled me a racist multipe times on this forum without any evidence whatsoever. I have explained myself time and time again of how I do not like Thuram yet some people still cannot get their little brains to realize perhaps I just don't like Thuram for Thuram. You people can search through my posts and try to find one racist slur, one cold remark towards the races, one biased and blatantly bigoted comment regarding the matter, and Bianconero can have my moderatorship.

But the fact of the matter is I have not even touched the Warn Bianconero button on this forum... it was the work of other moderators and not myself. So to the usual people who always have farcical greivances with me, please direct your displeasure somewhere else... I don't have anything to do with it nor care really.

But to be objective and honest here, I don't believe Bianconero should be banned for what he has done... however if he keeps throwing around groundless accusations I'll gladly take an opinion U-turn and send him packing along with the rest of the spammers I have banned.
It's as if words have no actual meaning when you write them down. You use language on a whole different level. Whereas I use it to communicate, you use it as a sort of conceptual art. Words, words, words, yet no meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)