Bianchi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bianchi is a goal poacher, while Palladino is a support striker, we need a back up for Trezeguet, cause we don't have a replacement for him

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Bianchi is a goal poacher, while Palladino is a support striker, we need a back up for Trezeguet, cause we don't have a replacement for him
We lose palla for getting a Trez replacement?

Seems that some members here don't know the positions of the players and start talking bullshit. :disagree:
Ok. I misexpressed in my latest sentence... but the bullshit is to lose a young player like Palla to get a Trez replacement who only has been good for 1 year!

BTW, u should watch ur words. don't think that the only one who knows about soccer.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
We lose palla for getting a Trez replacement?
I'd prefer giving them Zalayeta and/or Miccoli, but for Palladino to improve he needs constant playing time.

:disagree:besides who will be back-up for Nedved cuz we can't expect him to play every single game at his age and wih his temper
If we play a 3 man midfield and 3 man attack, there won't be need for a Nedved replacement

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
my bad I didn't know Almiron was left-footed but still who is DP's backup or Almiron?
I have serious doubts about Palla being involved in this deal:disagree:
the attack could be:

Del Piero------Trezeguet-------Iaquinta

thus instead of Del piero we could play Nedved or Marchionni, or else move Iaquinta onto the left and play Camoranesi.

Instead of Almiron we could play Marchisio, Nocerino, Bianco or Ventucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)