Bianchi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bianchi Denies That He Is A Napoli Player...Yet

Early on Wednesday, the President of Reggina had declared that the young striker was on his way to Napoli, something which Bianchi later on denied.

A small soap opera is being created around the Rolando Bianchi move from Reggina to Napoli. On Wednesday afternoon, the President of Reggina, Lillo Foti, had declared on 'Radio Kiss Kiss' that he had practically sealed the deal for Bianchi's move to Napoli.

However, a few hours later, on the same radio station, the young Italian striker replied to his President by denying the news.

"I don't know anything yet, I don't even know if the Napoli President really wants me.

"Maybe they are meeting in these hours, and I would like to be transferred, I often said so.

"However, in reality not even I understood well how the situation is. I repeat, I know nothing. From my side, I can only confirm that from the economic point of view I gave the go ahead."

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Napoli Abbandona Bianchi e si butta su Lavezzi

Il Napoli abbandona la pista Rolando Bianchi. Stanco di aspettare l'attaccante della Reggina, che sembrava ormai ad un passo dalla firma, il club partenopeo, secondo quanto anticipato da RadioGoal su KissKiss Napoli, avrebbe deciso di rompere la trattativa e di cambiare obiettivo indirizzandosi sull'argentino Ezequiel Lavezzi del San Lorenzo. Su Bianchi avrebbe messo gli occhi l'Atletico Madrid.

calciomercato.com

translation:
napoli seemed to have lost interest in bianchi, their new objective is to sign lavezzi from san lorenzo

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
the only chance of bianchi comming is if zala goes, but id rather stick with our current strike force :)
well as much as i admire zalayeta's loyalty and patience, IMO bianchi is much better, and has many years ahead of him, although i too would be happy to stick with the strikers we have. and another thing, with reggina being my 'other team' in serie a, i would really love for him to stay there and help them to a place in europe ''fingers crossed''

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
well as much as i admire zalayeta's loyalty and patience, IMO bianchi is much better, and has many years ahead of him, although i too would be happy to stick with the strikers we have. and another thing, with reggina being my 'other team' in serie a, i would really love for him to stay there and help them to a place in europe ''fingers crossed''
Bianchi is a better player but a 5th striker has to be willing to play very little and not complain, which is why Zala is our best option for that position.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Bianchi is a better player but a 5th striker has to be willing to play very little and not complain, which is why Zala is our best option for that position.
or you could look at it this way, our front men could be del piero, trez and iaquinta, although iaquinta is versatile and can also play at right mid if need be. miccoli seems to be on his way out, palladino is a support striker and could maybe play on left mid if need be. so if zalayeta leaves, we could have bianchi as a 3rd or 4th choice striker who would work hard to merit his place in the starting lineup, and del piero isnt getting any younger, we need to find his replacement soon enough

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
or you could look at it this way, our front men could be del piero, trez and iaquinta, although iaquinta is versatile and can also play at right mid if need be. miccoli seems to be on his way out, palladino is a support striker and could maybe play on left mid if need be. so if zalayeta leaves, we could have bianchi as a 3rd or 4th choice striker who would work hard to merit his place in the starting lineup, and del piero isnt getting any younger, we need to find his replacement soon enough
I see Palladino as DP's long term replacemnt, as long as he continues to develop.

If we are to play 3 strikers then the 5th strike would get more playing time and so Bianchi would be a good option, however I think CB's are far more of a priority.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I see Palladino as DP's long term replacemnt, as long as he continues to develop.

If we are to play 3 strikers then the 5th strike would get more playing time and so Bianchi would be a good option, however I think CB's are far more of a priority.
oh yes i agree with you on that, we definitely need to strengthen our rearguard with 2 quality CB's, then i think we should go for a creative mid in diego, riquelme or van der vaart

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
:agree: Except I'd also go with Palla being replacement for DP, as juve_red said.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Bianchi's Future With Milan Or Fiorentina
The Reggina striker, who was on the verge of signing for Napoli, is now heading towards either the Rossoneri or Viola.

Rolando Bianchi will not be going to Napoli anymore as the Partenopei lost their patience with the young Italian striker and have instead signed Argentinean player Ezequiel Ivan Lavezzi from San Lorenzo.

This means that Bianchi is still looking for a new team as it is unlikely that he will remain at Reggina.

According to the latest speculation in the transfer world, the former Cagliari striker is on the shortlist of both Milan and Fiorentina, as these two teams are the most likely candidates to sign him up.

Milan are the favourites, and if the Rossoneri manage to sign him, then this might pave the way for Alberto Gilardino to re-join his former mentor, Cesare Prandelli, at Fiorentina.

With the Rossoneri failing in their bids for Eto`o' and Ronaldinho, Bianchi's possibility is becoming more of a reality for the newly crowned European Champions.

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Napoli,Fiorentina,Atletico.M,Arsenal, West Ham, Valencia and Dinamo Kiev want Bianchi.I guess we dont want him anymore

Reggina: fioccano le richieste per Rolando Bianchi

La trattativa che doveva portare Rolando Bianchi al Napoli è definitivamente sfumata. Nessun segnale da Fiorentina e Milan, che pare si sarebbeero interessate al giocatore, e, con l'attaccante in ritiro con la Reggina, sono ora soprattutto club stranieri a chiedere il giocatore. Oltre all'Atletico Madrid, club per cui Bianchi farebbe il tifo, al Manchester City, considerato in assoluto il favorito, e il Portsmouth, a cercare il giocatore ci sarebbero anche Arsenal, West Ham, Valencia e Dinamo Kiev. Una lunga fila di pretendenti che cercheranno di acquistare il forte attaccante, autore di ben diciotto reti nell'ultimo campionato con la Reggina.

tuttomercato

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bianchi eyes foreign adventure

Reggina star Rolando Bianchi has confessed that he could move abroad, even if he’d prefer to remain in Italy.

The 24-year-old was in stunning form last season, scoring 18 goals in Serie A and becoming one of the hottest properties on the market.

“I have never ruled out any possibility,” Bianchi told Raisport. “I am Italian and I would therefore like to stay here, but I am aware that there are some difficulties connected to that.

“If that is the case I will take other options into consideration, including a move to a foreign club,” explained the striker, who was reportedly close to signing for Napoli.

“I am mostly sorry for the Azzurri supporters. Many untrue things have been said about me recently, but I am used to working hard and I don’t like people to believe anything different.

“Where will I go? Right now I am a Reggina player and this club is my priority, but we will see what happens over the next few days,” concluded Bianchi.

Reggina President Lillo Foti confirmed that a foreign outfit is the striker’s most likely destination. “I think a move could be finalised shortly,” said the Amaranto chief.

“There have been offers from important clubs. The player would like to stay in Italy to increase his chances of playing for the Nazionale, but he has interesting opportunities abroad.”

channel 4

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Do you think we missed out on him...I'm not sure he'd have been much more to us than a back up player...they'll never admit it, but Napoli are the real losers.
Kind of...but I do agree, he wouldn't have been much more than a back up. Although, I would've loved to have him here and gain experience, learn from DP, etc. I never saw the Napoli deal happening because, IMO, Reggina are better than Napoli, and going from the stronger team to the weaker team wouldn't have been the best choice.

Jun 7, 2003
Kind of...but I do agree, he wouldn't have been much more than a back up. Although, I would've loved to have him here and gain experience, learn from DP, etc. I never saw the Napoli deal happening because, IMO, Reggina are better than Napoli, and going from the stronger team to the weaker team wouldn't have been the best choice.
but Napoli hast history so it should be a question of time that they get stronger than reggina and inter:D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bianchi nears City switch

Reggina marksman Rolando Bianchi could be days away from leaving Italy to join Manchester City, if he agrees to personal terms.

The ex-Atalanta striker rose from obscurity to write his name on several Serie A shopping lists after firing the Calabrian minnows to top-flight survival last term with 18 goals.

A summer move was inevitable with Juventus and Napoli both allegedly lining up a swoop, but now it seems Bianchi is ready to ply his trade abroad and Manchester City are set to pounce.

New City boss Sven Goran Eriksson is an admirer of the 24-year-old and has reportedly encouraged the club’s owner Thaksin Shinawatra to table an offer of just under £9m with payment in three annual installments.

It had been suggested that Bianchi would favour a move to Spain with Atletico Madrid in the frame, but the La Liga side are yet to make any approach.

Messina’s Christian Rigano’ may be the former Atalanta ace's replacement at the Stadio Granillo.

The 33-year-old is keen to quit the Biancoscudati and has also been linked to Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg who are led by ex-Azzurri tactician Giovanni Trapattoni.

channel 4

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Its almost done,Bianchi will sign for Man. city very soon according totuttomercato
Deal is worth 13mln euros and player will get 2mln per season.

Bianchi al Manchester City: manca solo la firma del giocatore

Autorevoli fonti inglesi riferiscono che Rolando Bianchi è stato acquistato dal Manchester City per 13 milioni di euro: 2 milioni a stagione e contratto di 5 anni, condizioni più favorevoli di quelle garantite dal Napoli. Bianchi, 24 anni e 18 gol nell'ultima stagione, è stato fortemente voluto da Sven Goran Eriksson.
Manca solo la firma del giocatore. E non è poco...

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Reggina have confirmed they have reached agreement with Manchester City for the sale of striker Rolando Bianchi.

As skysports.com reported on Tuesday, City have jumped into pole position to land Bianchi - ahead of the likes of Juventus and Napoli.

Now the Serie A club have confirmed that they are set to sell their prized asset to City.

"We have reached a preliminary agreement with Manchester City for the permanent transfer of Rolando Bianchi to the English club in €13million euros (£8.7million) transfer deal," Reggina president Lillo Foti confirmed.

"The deal will be completed on Wednesday."

Bianchi is now in line to become the first signing of the Sven Goran Eriksson era at City.

Meanwhile, Eriksson has wasted little time in reorganising some of City's pre-season and he will take his new club to his homeland.

City will attend a training camp in Varberg and will play games against Orgryte (July 18th) and Carlstad United (July 21st).

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=476127

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)