Betting scandal (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If they didn't bet on football/soccer I don't see a scandal here but if they bet on Juve or.... they're in big trouble. I could see a 1 year suspension so no WC for Gigi and Fabio.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So lets see... Juve in Serie B or C

Giraudo in jail

Del Piero out of Juve

And Gigi suspended for 1 year...

Wow... and this only becouse we are in press silence? :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
mark77 said:
If they didn't bet on football/soccer I don't see a scandal here but if they bet on Juve or.... they're in big trouble. I could see a 1 year suspension so no WC for Gigi and Fabio.

Mark, do you thing this betting scandal about Gigi and Fabio has any truth in it?

Edit: @Espectro: Haha, yeah it seems that this press silence is gonna kill us.

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    how about that people would actually bother a bit for the real information and make their own opinions?

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    he'll be banned if they've bet on football. so yes, that might have an influence over his captaincy. :rolleyes:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Arif said:
    Mark, do you thing this betting scandal about Gigi and Fabio has any truth in it?

Edit: @Espectro: Haha, yeah it seems that this press silence is gonna kill us.
    I really don't know, let's see what happens tomorrow if there's any truth to it.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    This looks like a planned attack against Juve.

The board, the players, who's next? the fans?

The only thing that is clear is that some Juve players have put bets on sports. big deal.

Nobody knows if they've bet on Juve. The only bad thin is that it would be on a Juve defeat, prolly in the Coppa ('cause we didn't lose many other games, did we?).

Anyhow, I remain speechless of the stupidity of football players betting on their own team.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Marty said:
    I thought you were talking about vBookie :p

Juventuz scandal: Gigi Buffon, Fabio Cannavaro cheated on vBookie.

Not only Juventus FC is in big trouble. It seems that Juventuz.com (one of the largest Juventus' fans websites) is in big trouble too. The new forum functions, especially vBookie, has cause big worries within the fans groups and Juventus players too. It seems that Gigi Buffon and Fabio Cannavaro registered in this forum under hidden nicknames, and cheated with the member with nickname snoop so they could win more vCash. The proof for this is snoop's post where he predicted 2 Juventus wins and 2 draws in the last 4 rounds, and in three of them he was right.
    It's not just this, Gigi Buffon and Cannavaro also STOLE vCash from the other members and it is said that they spend all their money in buying vClothes and vHookers.

Further investigations are said to be made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)