Betting ''scandal'' 2023 (3 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what i learned so far, feel free to correct or complete:

fagioli was the first to be mentioned by the whistleblower, one fabrizio corona. he's a convicted felon who already served a sentence for extortion, former paparazzi, enterpreneur (lol), playboy (double lol), so he's a petty wannabe mafioso, and also an interista, so he obviously started with a juventino. if he had an other juventino on his list, we'd know that already. he already called for juve to be relegated, why not. he might have some credible info through his connections with the serbian mafia

as for fagioli, he reported himself to the authorities at the beginning of august. he cooperates with the authorities, he'll probably get banned. according to some rumors, he is reported to be a gambling addict, in that case all he needs now is medical assistance before he completely ruins his life. and there's this:

after fagioli, corona mentioned zaniolo and tonali yesterday. both were questioned by the police, both left the nt consequently, and according to the reports, zaniolo (only him, not tonali) is already under investigation. zaniolo allegedly made bets on roma matches. his defense team says that he only played blackjack and didn't know that the platform he used was illegal.

and there are these, with very little info besides what's posted in these tweets:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Does this show really need all these new spin-offs? They are just getting more and more annoying. Please stop.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the other player i think gonna be miretti. makes sense he would stick to among his age group as friends and also because they both aren't estblished as part of the first team.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I could easily be sympathetic here as a gambling addict myself, yet I couldn't give a flying fck about gentle, spoilt, talentless millionaires and I hope everyone gets banned for as long as possible so that their salaries are cut off and they get to live on minimum wages.

Being a professional footballer doesn't make you good at your job by default, like it's the case for 98% of the pro footballers nowadays, and the percentage of them actually being good and predicting correctly winning bets is incredibly low, much lower than mine and majority of normal people that bet on sport/football.

That being said, it's incredibly dumb to bet on an event that you can absolutely 100% influence by simply taking part of, for that kind of stupidity I'll be extremely glad and happy if all those dumbfucks lose their few millions per year and get to load trucks, wash dishes in a restaurant or work in construction. I mean what else you gonna do when you haven't even finished school and your intellectual level is equal to a random child - start a podcast?

Even if our idiot hasn't bet on Juve's games he still has friends in other teams, ergo inside information, which normal people don't, which is cheating. Why should this lowlife have the means to bet 100k+ on a game with inside information while we normal people have times and times less budget banks and spend time to do our own research? Literally go fuck yourself, dumbass, I hope you never play football again or actually I do hope you play football again but in a world where there's a much needed salary cap and every professional footballer gets the wage he deserves based on his talent and skill, not a thousand times more money just because that's "the standard"...

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
An official statement that begins with "Regarding what was has been reported..." tells you everything you need to know about the state the club currently is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)