Better Call Saul (25 Viewers)

Jul 7, 2018
Saul went from a lovable character to a pathetic loser who finds solace in fake material shit he considers glamorous.
Brilliant story telling. The more I've watched both BB and BCS the more it hits home that the most interesting and deepest character is Mike and the most self centered pitiful asshole is Walt followed by Saul.
It would be interesting to see Mike back in the day as a police officer and shit that went down before he came to the world of BCS.
Jon Bernthal would make a good young Mike.
That’s the best thing about BB and BCS: every character, EVERYONE of them could have their own show. They could make a show about Hank, about Mike, about Gus Fring, about Don Eladio, Lalo, Hector, Tuco, Nacho… damn it, even Huell and Kuby could have their own show and would still be great. Every character is so good written and their arches are perfectly closed… it’s amazing

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
That’s the best thing about BB and BCS: every character, EVERYONE of them could have their own show. They could make a show about Hank, about Mike, about Gus Fring, about Don Eladio, Lalo, Hector, Tuco, Nacho… damn it, even Huell and Kuby could have their own show and would still be great. Every character is so good written and their arches are perfectly closed… it’s amazing
Maybe you could make one for each of them but which would YOU WANT to watch? Mine is Mike. I don't want to watch and pull for eladio or tuco....would it be interesting? Sure it will, but a pussyfag who orders a sitting man to be shot point black in the head or a psycho like tuco are good for only entertainment value where with a complex character like Mike there's a struggle in him and a conscious that are rarely rivaled in any of the other characters. There's a selflessness about him which even Saul lacks.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I thought he was great as Jesse but shitty in everything else he's been in
Because he got to play a cool and complex character with a great director and alongside one of the greatest acting performances ever.

He got a lucky break. At times he was great but for the most part he played a dumb whiney bitch that acted like da mopey teenager.

Jul 7, 2018
Maybe you could make one for each of them but which would YOU WANT to watch? Mine is Mike. I don't want to watch and pull for eladio or tuco....would it be interesting? Sure it will, but a pussyfag who orders a sitting man to be shot point black in the head or a psycho like tuco are good for only entertainment value where with a complex character like Mike there's a struggle in him and a conscious that are rarely rivaled in any of the other characters. There's a selflessness about him which even Saul lacks.
I completely agree that Mike is the most interesting and complex character of all. Nevertheless, I think that Hank could be a great choice for a show too!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Saul went from a lovable character to a pathetic loser who finds solace in fake material shit he considers glamorous.
Brilliant story telling. The more I've watched both BB and BCS the more it hits home that the most interesting and deepest character is Mike and the most self centered pitiful asshole is Walt followed by Saul.
It would be interesting to see Mike back in the day as a police officer and shit that went down before he came to the world of BCS.
A spin off about young Mike would be amazing. Up there as one of the most interesting characters if not the most interesting. Although Brian Cranstons acting performances is what made Walter White such an amazing character.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
For me, Nacho is the character with the most depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)