Better Call Saul (11 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I liked the ep.

Still hard to believe it's taken them into the fifth season to finally get to the official Saul Goodman name.

These actors are playing the same characters from a decade ago now. :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Have you ever seen Gus Fring on Sesame Street? Talk about pollos hermanos with Big Bird...

The guy also sang on the theme song for the Electric Company.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
WHAT A SEASON FINALE

:lol: I did. But I have issues...

I get the premise that Lalo is a cool and clever badass.

But there ain't no way the writers are getting me to believe that a Gus so meticulous (as to clean a deep frier in a coronavirus ward so thoroughly that he could eat off it) and yet he would somehow hire the best assassins to do Lalo in and end up with that comedy. Anyone who has witnessed the military raid on Bin Laden's compound knows you don't barge into a fortress with a team that has no discernible roles, no complementary tactics, no backups, no guarding of exits, no combinations of weaponry, etc.

This is a guy who burnt his own restaurant down to set this up, and he hires this clown car full of amateurs who get fully taken down by only one armed man?? That is some Grade A prime Schwarzengger b.s. right there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like this show a lot, almost as much as BB. It's a different pace but still has that slow descent into desperation, even if Saul is originally a more dastardly character than Walter.

The last few episodes in this series were particularly good. Sure, it's often far-fetched, but entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)