Better Call Saul (3 Viewers)

OP
Vinny Del Pogba
Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Just finally getting around to watching episode two on my DVR. Fcuking amazing show. Very well done.

- - - Updated - - -

"You're the worst lawyer ever!"

"I just talked you down from a death sentence to six months probation. I'm the best lawyer ever."

:lol:

This show is great.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Bob has had hit or miss shows. His stuff on IFC (The Birthday Boys) being a good example.

I think this really comes down to Vince Gilligan and the writing crew held over from BB. In a way, Saul is a good choice for a prequel/sequel/spin-off, as any other character too close to the central BB storyline would have been too much.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I am definitely digging it.

I just wanna know if we're going to see the return of Tuco's uncle, Hector. :heart:
    Of course he will and we will witness the creation of Tuco's grill. I think we will sow Hector ended up on the ding ding wheelchair too.

OP
    Vinny Del Pogba
    Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    Bob has had hit or miss shows. His stuff on IFC (The Birthday Boys) being a good example.

I think this really comes down to Vince Gilligan and the writing crew held over from BB. In a way, Saul is a good choice for a prequel/sequel/spin-off, as any other character too close to the central BB storyline would have been too much.
    Mr. Show with Bob & David is classic TV comedy. I loved that show when it was on.

:touched:

OP
    Vinny Del Pogba
    Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    I cannot wait for Monday. It's going to be a Mike episode. He was one of my favorites from BB, so it should be interesting to learn more about his past.

I also hope the show at some point brings Gustavo back, I want to hear more about his past.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    I cannot wait for Monday. It's going to be a Mike episode. He was one of my favorites from BB, so it should be interesting to learn more about his past.

I also hope the show at some point brings Gustavo back, I want to hear more about his past.
    Couldn't agree more with everything you just said :D

So, this airs on monday in the US of A? Here it airs on Tuesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)