Best Squad in the world (16 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
We have the players, just not the passing fluency of other terms like barca.

Well, then of course, no team in the world moves the ball like barca. The closest to their level of fluency is Roma IMO

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I watched some charity match where some little bitch commentator named "Hopper" scored a goal in the last 3 seconds, because they let him

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Yea, I was very dissapointed. It was clear that they were trying to lose when they tackled the player and started play-fighting. They even tripped him and pushed him around, then purposely let him score. I think they were trying to rig all the betting on the match. Fucking Germans.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Il Re said:
true that, our squad doesnt have great depth like other teams, though our full strength team on form is formidable
Our first eleven? Yeah its ok. Remember though, centre backs are getting on, Zebina is shiite, camo is only just above average, nedved is past it, we don't know our best strikers etc etc. Not quite as formidable as you might think

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Tom said:
Our first eleven? Yeah its ok. Remember though, centre backs are getting on, Zebina is shiite, camo is only just above average, nedved is past it, we don't know our best strikers etc etc. Not quite as formidable as you might think
:cry: , true, ........we need some new players,

Apr 12, 2004
Tom said:

Ohh, look, a Juve fan says this and someone agrees, a Bayern fan tells you this and you think he is a jokester.

What a joke.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tom said:
lol, best squad. Have you not seen chelsea's reserve team?? Inter, Milan, Barca etc all have better squads than we do. For a start we have zero creative midfielders. Nedved is dynamic at his best, not creative. Mutu is a second striker not a creative mid, and Camo is a decent winger but nothing more.
Tom,I don't think that Chelsea's reserve team is something special...thay have 2 good wingers-Robben and SWP),L.Diarra as DMC,Maniche(from some strange reason he's there),Carlton Cole as a striker,Crespo(because of their one striker tactics),and Del Horno,Huth and Johnson in the defence...the only thing ,besides wingers which I would point there is their great reserve keeper Cudicini.

I don't think that inter's squad is something special,for example we have better squad,that's for sure.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tom said:
I'm not worried for our futurewe have a good team of administration-experts
whic are doing great job,and they did it in the past.We always find some good solutions for the team ,I meen new players to replace others.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
I'm not worried for our futurewe have a good team of administration-experts
whic are doing great job,and they did it in the past.We always find some good solutions for the team ,I meen new players to replace others.
Word.
:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)