Best Squad in the world (5 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
un altro alex said:
he's been far from it, and at his age, comebacks are more difficult.
oh and also, vieira.. nooot at his best, will he return to it?
camoranesi? most sources see him leaving by summer.
emerson? a capello recruit, i can't see him in juve without capello running it.
del piero.. not the youngest on the team either.

i mean seriously, at our present condition its amazing we are where we are. i'm a huge supporter of juve, but realistic enough to realize that something must be done, and its got to be done fast.

Yea, that is exactly what I am saying, if your players were 8 years younger, yea, there would be no doubt you would be the best in the world, but I just hink you have a lot of out-dated players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
Yea, that is exactly what I am saying, if your players were 8 years younger, yea, there would be no doubt you would be the best in the world, but I just hink you have a lot of out-dated players.

The sagnol acquisition should take care of that ;)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
But what difference do their ages make? I understand the question as "which team is the best in the world now. Am I missing something?

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
How good they are right now.

Thank you, sir :)

In that case, if we all believe (correctly :D ) that Juve are the best squad in the world now, what difference does it make how old they are?

I'm presuming that age was brought up as a "well, we (Juve) are good now, but we are old and will no longer be very soon"....which may or may not be true, but has nothing to do with the question. :)

Apr 12, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
Thank you, sir :)

In that case, if we all believe (correctly :D ) that Juve are the best squad in the world now, what difference does it make how old they are?

I'm presuming that age was brought up as a "well, we (Juve) are good now, but we are old and will no longer be very soon"....which may or may not be true, but has nothing to do with the question. :)

Dude, you aren't the best squad right now.

You have world class players, and out of form world class players, and former world class players, but they play like shit in Capello's system.

AleDP10

Mar 16, 2006
Tifoso Lou said:
But what difference do their ages make? I understand the question as "which team is the best in the world now. Am I missing something?
:rolleyes:

Old means slow. If you're 31, like Ale, you're probably less good than when you were 23. Thinking back of a 23 year old Del Piero, I think "probably" shouldn't have been in the previous sentence. That's why age matters, Louis.

Do you want to be like me?

HINT: The last sentence is about a Disney song.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
AleDP10 said:
:rolleyes:

Old means slow. If you're 31, like Ale, you're probably less good than when you were 23. Thinking back of a 23 year old Del Piero, I think "probably" shouldn't have been in the previous sentence. That's why age matters, Louis.

Do you want to be like me?

HINT: The last sentence is about a Disney song.

Hiya 7

I sincerely apologize for F bombing you the other day.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
Dude, you aren't the best squad right now.

You have world class players, and out of form world class players, and former world class players, but they play like shit in Capello's system.

Dunno, TBH. It's kind of a subjective thing, I guess. I know I think they're the best in the world:D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Nah, you are actually a pretty good member. I mean, you're full of it at times (ain't we all?), but you do know your calcio. And you're a DP fan :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
lol, best squad. Have you not seen chelsea's reserve team?? Inter, Milan, Barca etc all have better squads than we do. For a start we have zero creative midfielders. Nedved is dynamic at his best, not creative. Mutu is a second striker not a creative mid, and Camo is a decent winger but nothing more.

Apr 12, 2004
Tom said:
lol, best squad. Have you not seen chelsea's reserve team?? Inter, Milan, Barca etc all have better squads than we do. For a start we have zero creative midfielders. Nedved is dynamic at his best, not creative. Mutu is a second striker not a creative mid, and Camo is a decent winger but nothing more.

Thankyou. :agree:

Finally a Juve fan knows what they are talking about.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Tom said:
true that, our squad doesnt have great depth like other teams, though our full strength team on form is formidable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)