Romario
Rivaldo

imo
Mancini

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sagha ] ++
Wouarf wouarf, another time Baggio is attaked from behind, I cant le do this...

Del Piero the best fk taker???? Are u kidding right? When did Del Piero took fk in the same position then Robi like for example the one in inter parma or inter cagliari...I mean even the french can recognize that Baggio was the first to do so...DP is a fine fk tacker but generaly its only from one position (like yesterday or the game in CL or the game against Magyar) I mean when did u saw Del Piero take a fk like baggio did against napoli in 2000? an incredible tactical fk with rebound just before the keeper... No no we cant continue like this...Does I need to put all the DP fk and all the Baggio fk online to make u understand??? Even Maradona did not take fk like Baggio and here is another reason why this one was overaly weaker then robi.

Now for the pk even if I dont realy care, cauz it dont realy show ur teknik (less then the fk)...I mean having the oppurtunity of taking 80 pk and loosing 8 is much much harder then taking 40 pk missing 4 of them...and for this Denco if u dont understand I can put online a statistical test to prove it, the probability to suceed in the baggio case is little...

Now Im realy tired I can only say that im happy that the serie a will finaly start to see baggio capocannoniere (and if God allow it he will stay healthy this season, so he will finaly win the classifica of capocannonieri
Did you see DP's free kick yesterday? Or the one against Olympiakos? Or the one against Venezia? Or the one against Brescia? Or the one against Porto? Or the one against Celtic? Those were all class..Take a look at some of Del Piero's free kicks from the 97-98 season..

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Yes you can think that but its very wrong to say Baggio is the best ever

Beckenbauer
Zico
platini
Pele
Cruyff
Maradona are already higher in most ppl books and

Ronaldo
Zz
after they retire will be rated higher if Ronaldo can stay free of injury

Not a lot of ppl actually think Baggio is better than
Romario
Rivaldo

imo
Mancini
Zidane is not that good of kick taker. He doesn't have any good range.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Zidane is not that good of kick taker. He doesn't have any good range.
I was not talking about penalty taking, i was talking about general play

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Can't we just do 'best in the world not just italy' then it would be mendieta without a doubt

best stopper is probs toldo

OP
Codino

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    why the world??
    Italy is the world.. we dont have 1 italian player in there anyway LOL

OP
    Codino

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    well as statistics show... many people... But Delpiero is so good on the penalty spot. When u see him putting the ball on the spot, its like u know he wont miss!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)