Best Rock Band Of All Time (2 Viewers)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
whats wrong with bon jovi anyhow? Its a lot more listenable than some of the awful heavy metal nonsense or most of the punk bollocks too for that matter
It's okay if you're girl or like mullets with loads of hairspray, I don't see any other reason there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Well, yes. Same as Linkin Park or Britney Spears, never offer anything that musically new but easy-to-listen-stuff with marketable image.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well I don't really consider either of those particularly easy to listen to. Linkin park is just noise, Britney spears is just... well tripe!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
But you get the point, something "new" for the pop audience. Very same formula with the day's fashion on instruments.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
whats wrong with bon jovi anyhow? Its a lot more listenable than some of the awful heavy metal nonsense or most of the punk bollocks too for that matter
They are easy to listen to, and that is their problem. Music you like from the first time you hear it is almost always bad music. Bon Jovi's songs can be good one, two maybe three times but after that you can't stand it. Really good music is ok or even bad the first three times after that it just gets better and better.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i think the beatles were rock band.
each to his own... i see a talented pop group ... no more no less.... 1 truely great album and several decent ones

the beatles are all a con anyway.... bearing in mind paul died in 1967

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Led Zeppelin wins this with incredible ease, noone even comes close.
For many reasons that is indisputable but personally id take the doors or the who or possibbly queen over them

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

For many reasons that is indisputable but personally id take the doors or the who or possibbly queen over them
Paul, my man :touched:

Thats the best rock band for me, also GnR.

btw: I read article about different votings etc for the best rock bands.
And we have new generation of voters: some time ago it was impossible to miss such bands like: Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, The Beatles and now they are gone from such lists, and new bands taken their places.

I almost died, when I've been watching one of voting, and there was no The Doors, and (Torkel dont get a heartattack ;)) no Led Zepellin.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
nobody can mess with Metallica.

they Seek and Destroy :D:D
Metallica? come on....you gotta be kiddin me, Guns N Roses are better

do Metallica have guitarist like Slash and Buckethead?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++

Metallica? come on....you gotta be kiddin me, Guns N Roses are better

do Metallica have guitarist like Slash and Buckethead?

they got the guy who yells.

but i have to say that i cant choose a clear winner from Metallica or GnR. just that from metallica i listen to more songs

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Led Zeppelin is the best and most complete rockband this world will ever see. They had the best drummer ever, the best guitarist ever, an absolutely brilliant basist and a great singer with one of the clearest tenors ever. They were active during the best musical era of all time and I doubt that we will ever see a more inventive and passionate live performance than what they did. A band like that will not be seen in many years - if ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)