Best Players of the World Cup (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
For me it would have to go to either Argentina's Tevez or Italy's Cannavaro. Both players really have played immensely for there countries this World Cup, and when they play you really get the feeling they are playing with passion.

Some other notable names would be Zidane and Buffon, well done to them.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I liked a lot the work of Maxi Rodrguez. He was the best argentinian.
Canna & Buffon are the best in this wc so far.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh come on, not giving this to Cannavaro is simply put a joke. I don't even know anyone who has had the audacity to claim Cannavaro wasn't one of the World Cup's best five players.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i dont even think anyone is close....he has played 6 great games. zizo was a no show in the first one and was suspended for the third one. either canna or buffon will win

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Dano said:
For me it would have to go to either Argentina's Tevez or Italy's Cannavaro. Both players really have played immensely for there countries this World Cup, and when they play you really get the feeling they are playing with passion.

Some other notable names would be Zidane and Buffon, well done to them.
Man, naming Tevez is just randoming.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
Esteban said:
Man, naming Tevez is just randoming.
Nah it’s not. He played damn well and you could always tell he was giving 150% for his country. If he got fowled, he’d get straight back up and continue play, if he lost the ball he’d chase it down. The guy was quality.

Check out this video that’s already been made of his time at Germany:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXcCGoRh5s&search=tevez world cup

Sheer class.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Tevez didn't get enough play time. He was a real player. Too bad Pekerman favored Saviola for most of the tournament.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #156
    cannvaro for the golden ball.buffon is cannvaro's stiffest competition imo.but it should go to cannavaro.

i hate to see the the golden boot going to klose though.the way that guy runs ticks me off.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Cannavaro has by far been the best player in this tournament. That much for the Ronaldinhos, Ronaldos and Henrys. Or Henries.

I'm too excited to type any further. Italy please win this. Please god, let it happen.

Forza Azzuri.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    klose will be the top scorer, but he wasnt the best player.

best player should be canna, his stiffest competition should be zidane and nobody else.

give u the team of the competition later

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    It would be wonderful if Canna scores the winning goal in the final. Then there'd be no doubt as to the best player...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)