Best member NOMINATIONS 2014 (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well the fact is, I quoted his comment so obviously something there made me laugh. Distance and size or whatever mathematical I did not really pay attention to or think about but the fact that he suggested you rank second worst made me giggle. But let's humour you a bit and say that I suck at mathematics, it's not really close to the insults you usually hammer me with. Buhbye, now back to what I promised X.
I wasnt laughing at you Jack, i was responding to bjerkness, and a bit annoyed you sided with him in my eyes(wich is why i included your post)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you are all awesome to me. honestly your personalities is what makes you amazing, and keeps me logged in. without that this place would be boring. i would hangout in real life with every single one of you.
But if i say "i'd hit that", would you try to reason to me with "but thats someone's daughter" ? :snoop:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you are all awesome to me. honestly your personalities is what makes you amazing, and keeps me logged in. without that this place would be boring. i would hangout in real life with every single one of you.
We could hang out in the staff bathroom at your Canadian Tire and give each other Manzilians... Show the love in a tangible fashion. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)