Best Live Band in the World (5 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Oasis is the best live band today. To be honest it's mostly because they're so "rock n' roll-cool". :)
In Flames are awesome live too.

If we go with older bands Metallica and Pink Floyd are the best.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
AC DC aren't one of my favorite bands, but I saw them live a few days ago, they still have lots of energy.

Shouldn't this be in the music forum?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Zambrotta said:
Oasis is the best live band today. To be honest it's mostly because they're so "rock n' roll-cool". :)
That, and they have ten years of songs to choose from. I was actually quite surprised that their latest album was any good. Most of the time if a band stays active too long they just slowly fade away.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
axlrose85 said:
is there latest album good?
i havent really purchased it as yet.i thought lyla sucked,though i loved the importance of being idle.
Most of the songs are good, but there aren't any great ones that come close to the Morning Glory days.

OP
Boksic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #71
    Mr. Gol said:
    Most of the songs are good, but there aren't any great ones that come close to the Morning Glory days.

turn up the sun is fantastic and meaning of soul is a great live song when performed live!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    axlrose85 said:
    yep.im not a big fan of theirs btw.i think they're sufi wannabes.
    Yea they kinda are, but I just like their music. But why is it that no one comes to PK. Is it because there's no interest or is the government behind it?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    speaking of pakistani bands i like strings...they r really good..

but my favourites are muse and evanscence...i seen both of them live on stage...
    my olny wish is to c linkin park perform live.....

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Zé Tahir said:
    Yea they kinda are, but I just like their music. But why is it that no one comes to PK. Is it because there's no interest or is the government behind it?
    not a big market for english music around here.plus the muscians would cost too much and i dont anyone is willing to pay that sum.

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
    I saw Oasis live at a festival last summer. I have to say they pretty sucked. They were halfhearted and didn't show any emotions. Boring, boring and boring.
    I don't know why you had so good experiences. Maybe the rock the show at real concert and give a damn about such festivals.

Kosheen and Foo Fighters are fucking good live.

If I would be able to travel back in time I would love to see Guns 'N Roses, Bob Marley, Queen, The Doors and Nirvana live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)