"Best League in the World" (4 Viewers)

What's the most entertaining European football league?

• Spain - La Liga

• Italy - La Serie A

• England - The Premier League

• France - Le Première Division

• Germany - Die Bundesliga

• Netherlands - De Eredivisie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Cruyff said that too the other day. Evidence piling up now :D
Yeah, I guess great minds really do think alike. I mean, Cruijff and I agree a whole lot...if that's not proof, I don't know what is. ;)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
The EPL doesn't interest me one bit. I couldn't care less who wins.

La Liga ? I like watching games that involve Valencia.

And as for Serie A, i could watch just about any two Serie A teams playing and not get bored. I guess thats because i follow the Serie A closer than any other league and it means the most to me.

The French league is very entertaining and i love watching Monaco, PSG, Lyon, Marseille etc play.

My top 5 would be :

Serie A
La Liga
Le Championnat
EPL
Bundesliga

Aug 1, 2003
I say Serie A. Not because Juve's in it or anything, but it's just the best for me. It's survival of the fittest at its best, it's tight, it's closed, it's dangerous occasionally, it's passionate, it requires great players and great skills.

EPL and Liga are not bad, they are entertaining, but sometimes they're too.. flowing that it bores me to tears.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
The EPL doesn't interest me one bit. I couldn't care less who wins.

La Liga ? I like watching games that involve Valencia.

And as for Serie A, i could watch just about any two Serie A teams playing and not get bored. I guess thats because i follow the Serie A closer than any other league and it means the most to me.

The French league is very entertaining and i love watching Monaco, PSG, Lyon, Marseille etc play.

My top 5 would be :

Serie A
La Liga
Le Championnat
EPL
Bundesliga
I'm the exact opposite. I can't watch Serie A unless it's Juve, and I can watch the EPL no matter who it is and be entertained.

1. EPL
2. La Liga
3. Eredivisie
4. Bundesliga
5. Le Championat

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I'm the exact opposite. I can't watch Serie A unless it's Juve, and I can watch the EPL no matter who it is and be entertained.

1. EPL
2. La Liga
3. Eredivisie
4. Bundesliga
5. Le Championat
Same here, except that the 4th and 5th spots are switched

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Oh my god you two really rate the Eredivisie that high? :eek:
Well, in terms of enjoyability while watching it, yes. The quality of football isn't that high, unless you're watching one of the top three, but it's a lot more fun than watching Serie A. I mean, at least they can pass and score in the Netherlands.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
Well, in terms of enjoyability while watching it, yes. The quality of football isn't that high, unless you're watching one of the top three, but it's a lot more fun than watching Serie A.
Then still. I mean, there's quite a number of one sided games if one of the top three faces one of the lower placed teams.

I mean, at least they can pass and score in the Netherlands.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)