Best Juve Celebrater? (7 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There was one game in the CL in which Del Piero scored and gave away one of his best celebrations ever. Kind of like the one after the penalty he scored against Inter in 2002-2003. He jumped up those commercial boards, put his arms in the air and in such fashion the Belgian commentator said something along the lines: "The Juventus fans have found their god and we're lucky to be able to worship him as well."

It's the goal #44, I think that's the one you're talking about ;)

Coolness indeed :agree:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
i always enjoy trezeguet's always got some smile on his face, makes me laugh.
:agree: Trez is my favorite celebrater, when I see him celebrating goal and his big smile i fell such a joy (I know it sounds kinda gay :))

Also the one of the best celebrations for me is when Alex scored against Inter the one Seven already described. Does anyone have a picture of that celebration?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:agree: Trez is my favorite celebrater, when I see him celebrating goal and his big smile i fell such a joy (I know it sounds kinda gay :))

Also the one of the best celebrations for me is when Alex scored against Inter the one Seven already described. Does anyone have a picture of that celebration?
;)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #238
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1550107 said:
    Just a little...

:D

But hey, I speak English 3 times better than almost 90% of the nation.....as do you.

So hey....

Let's be de gays together.
    :smacksbuttocks: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)