Best Goal Of The Group Stage WC 2006 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    Jeeks said:
    Gio, will you have the pleasure of counting the nominations?

I will move the thread to the World Cup section, you take care of the votes.
    Jack,I have an idea on my mind...I will follow the nominations,and after the first phase,I will pick top 5(according to the votes here) for the poll,is it ok???

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Great idea.. I will participate by the end of the group stage.. To say the truth thee are many nice goals.. Saudi V Tunis first goal was nice, Rosciky V USA, Cambiosso V serbia, Gerrard...
    Never the less I beleive the best two plays that should've been goals are:
    Del Piero's V USA
    Breciano V Brazil (cisor shot)

OP
    giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    ZAF3000 said:
    Great idea.. I will participate by the end of the group stage.. To say the truth thee are many nice goals.. Saudi V Tunis first goal was nice, Rosciky V USA, Cambiosso V serbia, Gerrard...
    Never the less I beleive the best two plays that should've been goals are:
    Del Piero's V USA
    Breciano V Brazil (cisor shot)
    Yes ZAF,Bresciano vs Brazil shoud have been the best one...to bad the ball didn't pass dida...

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Byrone said:
    Opinions are like ars*holes,everyone has one & they all stink.well thats according to my late uncle.:D
    heheheh i like that one

Juve_25 said:
    This are the best 10 goals according to the FIFA's poll. It saids last results on Sunday, but I on't know if today or last sunday :D
    Source: fifa.com
    that shows that fifa dont know their arse from their elbow:faq1:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Zaccardo's goal is without a doubt the most skillful technically gifted piece of genius i have ever seen. I mean just look at the way he carest the ball in the back of the net and the celebration just showed sheer arrogance. Its like him saying 'Bet you guys never thought i could do that hey!?' Thats a leaf out of the Ronaldinho schools of excellence. Well done my son!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Zaccardo's goal is without a doubt the most skillful technically gifted piece of genius i have ever seen. I mean just look at the way he carest the ball in the back of the net and the celebration just showed sheer arrogance. Its like him saying 'Bet you guys never thought i could do that hey!?' Thats a leaf out of the Ronaldinho schools of excellence. Well done my son!
    its certainly a new take on rannie's look one way, pass the other trick.....not sure it will catch on though

OP
    giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    Bozi.78 said:
    that shows that fifa dont know their arse from their elbow:faq1:
    No need to mention their ranking list:

.....3-Holland
    4-Mexico
    5-USA.......

....18-Japan
    19-Germany
    :disagree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)