Best games u ever played (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
DJ & Milan
By the powers bestowed on me by blah, blah, blah I sentence you to download F19 read the Finnish instructions and play the game for the next 24 hours each. Get going boys ......
Get back here with a full report pronto. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:D

Btw I can't get the game working :mad:, key map translates wrong from winxp or something, all the controls work except the throttle :fero::fero::fero:

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Did you try running it in a different OS (Properties/Compatibility mode, you can pick from Win 95, Win 98, Win Nt and Win ME)?

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
er, pull that computer that you have on the shelf next to you and fire it up. It can probably run it better then your state of the art machine :)

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
DJ & Milan
By the powers bestowed on me by blah, blah, blah I sentence you to download F19 read the Finnish instructions and play the game for the next 24 hours each. Get going boys ......
Get back here with a full report pronto. :D
:D:D:D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Try downloading a WIN95 startup disk. Use it to get to the DOS prompt and then run the game from the hard disk. Am sure you've thought of that though .... :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So do we expect to see after say 4 days??? I've already ordered the Pizza .... ;) Enter the dungeon :scared:

Days when nerds were thought of as people who locked themselves in the basement are long gone ...... :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:LOL:

I think you'll appreciate this one.. in junior high we had a subject in social studies, theory about the government, law, social problems and whatnot. The book also had a formal definition of the term "hacker".. "people who gather in groups of 5, sit in basements and eat pizza".. :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Formal definition of a hacker :LOL: I hit the jackpot ...... :LOL:
I kinda miss those days though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)