Best games u ever played (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

AoM isnt really that gr8 IMO, good, but not gr8..and + the Norse really sux ;)
do they? IMO they are very good, especially Thor ;) I like their magic when all civilians become crazy warriors :D + they can build:D very good:D

how good are u in AOE?

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++

do they? IMO they are very good, especially Thor ;) I like their magic when all civilians become crazy warriors :D + they can build:D very good:D
yeah, but getting the gods power is kinda hard, u have to fight to get it...

how good are u in AOE?
horrible..;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Not exactly a PC gaming maniac but the best game I played on a PC was wayback, way, way back :D
GP - (GrandPrix)

I don't have enough time for games :down: but my platform of choice now is the PS1 - Well thats what I have now :D The games of my choice -
Colin McRae 2 (This is an amazing game)
FIFA 98

For some reason I have never been able to play CM - Don't know why. It seems way too complicated for me :) I admit I have not been patient with it.

Anyone played Colin McRae 2 on PS1?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh damn I'm getting sentimental now, Ali! :LOL:

Btw, about the old F19, I found it :extatic::cool:, you can get it right here: http://koti.mbnet.fi/~pasiy/games.htm. The zip contains a readme for the game (controls) in Finnish.. :undecide: Not perfect I know but better than nothing.. :D

Note: I think you might be pressed to acquire a 286+ for this game to work, although a 386 IS recommended for optimal performance ;):LOL:

EDIT: Search and you shall find, yiiiihaaaaaa I found controls for the game: http://ftp.gravis.com/Public/Pcstick/Phxsets/F19.PHX

Ps. Release date is (was) 1988... :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I see we go back a long way here :D

Note: I think you might be pressed to acquire a 286+ for this game to work, although a 386 IS recommended for optimal performance ;) :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've always been a car freak :) Never really got into the F19 or flight games :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You should program a car racing game that features Minis, you can do the modelling at home and stuff, save you a lot of time and effort.. :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am working on the real thing :p I wish I had the patience to do the programming .... ;)
Got some wicked Mini's on the Colin McRae 2 game - you should hear the sound they produce :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)