Best Freekick taker in the World (7 Viewers)

Best Freekick Taker of All Time?

• Juninho Pernambucano

• David Beckham

• Zico

• Sinisa Mihajlovic

• Pierre Van Hooijdonk

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Diego Maradona

• Ronaldinho

• Roberto Carlos

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Shunsuke Nakamura

• Andrea Pirlo

• Michel Platini

• Steven Gerrard

• Zinedine Zidane

• Nolberto Solano

• Juan Roman Riquelme

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm not obsessed with you, I feel sorry for you because you are blinded by your hatred. My point is you need to get over people appreciating Zlatan, you need to acknowledge their opinion and respect it. If the topic is Juninho vs DP freekicks, don't call me a Zlatan fan, if the topic is Diego vs. Modric, don't call me a Zlatan fan and don't mention him. When you do that, then we can discuss and disagree over anything.
This time, you were the one who started everything by calling Rab biased though he was not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Still the difference between them is not that much and claiming that they are on par doesn't make one biased. It may depends on your taste as well. Many may see RVN as a better finisher than Trez but saying otherwise doesn't mean bias. Come on, it is not like I reckon Grygera as a better right back than Maicon.

I am a big fan of Juninho's freekicks but he has never played for a big club, in a big league. I know it is not such an important factor in case of taking freekicks but it still counts IMO (the goalies, the pressure of the games, etc).
It's something I would call the "wow effect". Junino's free-kicks are breathtaking, he has those curles that defy...common sense. Del Piero is a classic free-kick expert, his free-kicks are excellent but IMO Beckham has done his fair share of such free-kicks in his time, Ronaldinho as well. Juninho offers something else IMO.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What has Diego proven? Has he won anything? Has he done anything spectacular? Hell, Luka's accomplishments on the international stage and in big competitions like the European Championship, annul everything Diego's done with Werder.

Again you're not reading, I said ALL TIME.
How many times have you said that? hehe, really how many times?

Thats why I think you don't know much about the game. If thats the case Mr. vlatko then every single Turkish, Croatian, Russian player are worth much more than Diego because they've done pretty good in the European Championship when their teams made it to the Semi's or Quarters.

Is that your theory of football? Interesting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's something I would call the "wow effect". Junino's free-kicks are breathtaking, he has those curles that defy...common sense. Del Piero is a classic free-kick expert, his free-kicks are excellent but IMO Beckham has done his fair share of such free-kicks in his time, Ronaldinho as well. Juninho offers something else IMO.
Becks yes, Dinho NO. Beckham was one excellent freekick taker and like what I said about Siniša he was great at taking every kind of dead-balls. But Ronaldinho's are not even close to Del Piero's.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

vlatko...

I still think you're obsessed with me.....sorry but it's just too obvious. Again back to Zlatan, I've been like this towards Zlatan ever since he joined us and everybody knows that.

I'll keep bashing him, insulting him, provoke back his fans whenever they compare him to Del Piero or make him a related topic to Del Piero...(I'm sorry but last time I checked Zlatan was playing for Inter) so you can expect to keep what I am doing at times towards Zlatan. And It's just to normal to dislike the player and bash him.

Personally, I have no respect for the player and I don't see why I have to respect his fans. Thats me. Just like we have too many similar cases here, Jack towards Barcelona team (something normal), Alen towards Milan team(something normal) hate towards C. Ronaldo, Beckham(something normal), It's just normal to see members such as myself keep bashing the player. You have to live with it, or else you can check the player in other forums peacefully.

And again, no need to quote me for the Modric vs Diego as almost everybody knows what I wrote there, Lol. You call me biased Del Piero fan(which I like) I'll call you Ibracadbra or zlatty(which you should like).

I don't like playing these silly games but you push me.
You're again avoiding the point...WHERE WAS ZLATAN IN OUR MODRIC VS. DIEGO DEBATE? WHERE WAS HE IN THE JUNINHO VS. DP DEBATE? NOWHERE!! ONLY IN YOUR HEAD! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KEEPS BRINGING HIM UP!

You can bash him as much as you want, I've tried to show you some reason but you won't hear of it. I hate Totti or Ronaldinho or De Rossi but I will always acknowledge they are great players, so will Alen or anyone else that hates anyone for their own particular reason. You are the exception, you are the one in denial.

I'm not gonna call you names and I never did, those are childish games which only spoiled brats use in elementary school. I'm above that. But you do what makes you happy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You're again avoiding the point...WHERE WAS ZLATAN IN OUR MODRIC VS. DIEGO DEBATE? WHERE WAS HE IN THE JUNINHO VS. DP DEBATE? NOWHERE!! ONLY IN YOUR HEAD! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KEEPS BRINGING HIM UP!

You can bash him as much as you want, I've tried to show you some reason but you won't hear of it. I hate Totti or Ronaldinho or De Rossi but I will always acknowledge they are great players, so will Alen or anyone else that hates anyone for their own particular reason. You are the exception, you are the one in denial.

I'm not gonna call you names and I never did, those are childish games which only spoiled brats use in elementary school. I'm above that. But you do what makes you happy.
Zlatan popped out when you brought the Anti Balkan thing giving me an example about Zlatan. Thats how he made it to the Modric vs Diego.

One thing you can't seem to understand is that, all of us we can have threads according to the rules, all of us can have threads about any team or any player we want to.... but one thing you don't understand is the "provocation" game you play. You cried over Zlatan thread not because you admire him and he's your fav player but thinking you can provoke me and many others in this forums.

This is the dirty game you play. And thats why I think you're too childish at times.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

How many times have you said that? hehe, really how many times?

Thats why I think you don't know much about the game. If thats the case Mr. vlatko then every single Turkish, Croatian, Russian player are worth much more than Diego because they've done pretty good in the European Championship when their teams made it to the Semi's or Quarters.

Is that your theory of football? Interesting.
Your lack of arguements always takes over you so you resort to twisting words. I've not claimed Modric alone has got us where we are, but he was always the most influential part of our team. He was what Arshavin was to Russia, for example and there are so much more games other than only European Championship. We topped our qualifiyng group which was one of the strongest with the likes of England, Russia in it.
He calls me anything that he feels like and he expect me to have some respect for him. Another interesting thing.
I've never labeled you like you did me. Telling someone he is biased is not name-calling. Ibracadabra or Zlatty is. But you're the child here.
All time? So you've seen the Freekick takers from the 50's? or 70's?

Me and Burke were arguing about this time. This time means nowadays, not when Pele made his debut, Einstein.
You're now borrowing other people's points?

Have you seen them? But heck, I'll be damned if anyone ever came close to Juninho or Mihajlovic.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
One thing you can't seem to understand is that, all of us we can have threads according to the rules, all of us can have threads about any team or any player we want to.... but one thing you don't understand is the "provocation" game you play. You cried over Zlatan thread not because you admire him and he's your fav player but thinking you can provoke me and many others in this forums.

This is the dirty game you play. And thats why I think you're too childish at times.
Rab,

I know v for many years now, and he isn't like that.

Both,
I don't know what has been happening between the two of you, and to be honest, I don't want to know, but it may end, from both sides, it is getting rediculous, no matter who started, someone has to be the bigger man here and give it a rest.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Zlatan popped out when you brought the Anti Balkan thing giving me an example about Zlatan. Thats how he made it to the Modric vs Diego.

FFS Rab, now your denial is simply irritating me. I've proved to everyone here you are the one who started the Anti-Balkan thing, you misunderstood my words and attacked me. I said don't play the nationality card, meaning don't play on my supposed bias because Luka is a Croat, you are the one who didn't understand me and started writing crap about you being anti-Balkan. Do you have a problem with short-term memory? Here it is again, post by post:
Modric is the superior player to Diego. Anyone who saw this guy play regulary knows just what he's capable of.

And please, do not play the nationality card, it has absolutelly nothing to do with it, Modric is simply that good.
I think I've had enough of this bullshit. I say you stop being an idiot and don't try to turn me into an anti-croatia or balkan. Hating on your faggot Ibrahimovic doesn't mean I have something against Croatia or Bosnia. Had your head had 1% of brain you would notice that I was cheering for Croatia after Italy at the EURO after what they have done to England.

For the last time, you and others, stop trying to make me look as If I have anything against the Balkans. And again, hating on your idol zlatan has nothing to do with Nationality.

If you can't debate on the two players or argue, then keep it for someone else, but don't try to play a dirty game.
Easy there tiger, what I meant was don't call on my national bias, nothing to do with you and your potential dislike of all Balkan players(which is evident IMO).
And I "cried" over that thread because it was a poor mod decision, you shoukd not have closed that thread, nothing else. And you not being mod anymore only proves that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Your lack of arguements always takes over you so you resort to twisting words. I've not claimed Modric alone has got us where we are, but he was always the most influential part of our team. He was what Arshavin was to Russia, for example and there are so much more games other than only European Championship. We topped our qualifiyng group which was one of the strongest with the likes of England, Russia in it.
He is still not PROVEN. Why are you still chewing this Modric argument? When he proves himself (Club level) then come back to remind me. Diego has proved himself in Champions League and Bundesliga.

You're now borrowing other people's points?

Have you seen them? But heck, I'll be damned if anyone ever came close to Juninho or Mihajlovic.
You are guessing now or what? Look, you either enter a discussion/argument/debate like it is or just stay out of it. I was arguing with Burke about today, nowadays, tomorrow, lastnight.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
FFS Rab, now your denial is simply irritating me. I've proved to everyone here you are the one who started the Anti-Balkan thing, you misunderstood my words and attacked me. I said don't play the nationality card, meaning don't play on my supposed bias because Luka is a Croat, you are the one who didn't understand me and started writing crap about you being anti-Balkan. Do you have a problem with short-term memory? Here it is again, post by post:
I misunderstood? Fine, but didn't you prove it back again when you ended your 2nd post with the (which is evident IMO)??? Or I also misunderstood you there?

And then you said something with me hating on Salihamidzic, Knezevic because of their roots? Or wait, I also misunderstood that?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He is still not PROVEN. Why are you still chewing this Modric argument? When he proves himself (Club level) then come back to remind me. Diego has proved himself in Champions League and Bundesliga.

You are guessing now or what? Look, you either enter a discussion/argument/debate like it is or just stay out of it. I was arguing with Burke about today, nowadays, tomorrow, lastnight.
Sorry but Diego's not proven at all in my eyes. Still playing in average club by European standards and is in Europe for 5 years.

Yes and even today Juninho is the world's best.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Vlatko:

Rab has a point, let's see in 3-4 yeras how good Modric turns out to be.

Rab:

Diego is good, but maybe there is also a reason why he is still "only" playing for Werder Bremen, maybe he isn't all as good as we think.

If you consider that a team like Real preferred Sneijder and Van der Vaart over him, especially since Sneijder was at Ajax when Real bought him for an amount of money that would have been enough to get Diego, he might not be as good as some here think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)