Best Freekick taker in the World (1 Viewer)

Best Freekick Taker of All Time?

• Juninho Pernambucano

• David Beckham

• Zico

• Sinisa Mihajlovic

• Pierre Van Hooijdonk

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Diego Maradona

• Ronaldinho

• Roberto Carlos

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Shunsuke Nakamura

• Andrea Pirlo

• Michel Platini

• Steven Gerrard

• Zinedine Zidane

• Nolberto Solano

• Juan Roman Riquelme

Results are only viewable after voting.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Did you even read what I said fanboy? Mutu's free kicks are better from a longer distance. They are more direct and powerful. Use your beloved YouTube and look some of it up.
yes i read what you said, are you stupid? mr "mutu's freekicks are more spectacular" that ur statement is retarted, check out youtube and you'll see that for yourself "more direct and powerful" haha you obviously don't remember the strike against roma last season, or the one against inter in the tropheo TIM 2 years ago

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Am I stupid? Let's see.

Because Del Piero has scored a few from a long range, it means that no one else is better from long range? Mutu shoots with more power, that's his style and if you deny it Azzurri7 has hacked your account.

What next, Del Piero is better at slide tackling than Chiellini because he did it twice last year?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Am I stupid? Let's see.

Because Del Piero has scored a few from a long range, it means that no one else is better from long range? Mutu shoots with more power, that's his style and if you deny it Azzurri7 has hacked your account.

What next, Del Piero is better at slide tackling than Chiellini because he did it twice last year?
no, i'm not saying del piero is the best freekick taker in the world nor from long range, i'm simply stating that del piero is a better free kick taker than mutu from BOTH long and short range, mutu shoots with power, yes, but del piero shoots with power from long range and curls from long range, roberto carlos shoots with power even still, that is his style, is he better than ale form long range? no, he's shit now. I'm being completely objective here, if you were to say juninho, then i would say he is superior to del piero from short and long range, but mutu? nope, he scored a nice one against psv, bravo (as for the chiellini comment i'm not even going to bother replying to a question as stupid as that)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
you're all wrong, Ale is the best...any angle, position, kicking style and any moment of the game...
fanboy :D

on the subject of freekicks, as much as i dislike him, you can't deny that c ronaldo hits a mean freekick (i think he's retired now but jay jay okocha used to hit some pretty sweet ones too)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
fanboy :D

on the subject of freekicks, as much as i dislike him, you can't deny that c ronaldo hits a mean freekick (i think he's retired now but jay jay okocha used to hit some pretty sweet ones too)
no way...FKs are of course about the goal but also about finesse, which C. Ronaldo has none...plus he stands like's about to have a rectal examination

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
you're all wrong, Ale is the best...any angle, position, kicking style and any moment of the game...
Agreed.

The thing with Del Piero is that he has scored using every possible shooting technique there is, from a very wide range of angles (almost near a corner flag once or twice) and distance.

But guys like Beckham and Mihaijlovic (crazy curl), Pirlo and Juninho (hitting through the ball) use just one way of shooting,
though I will admit that they're second to none in their own way.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
One thing I can honestly say though, IBRAHIMOVIC has the worst free kick taking skill, he always tries to take it and fails miserably.
That's not true. Ibra has scored a grand total of 2 freekicks in his career. One against Inter in the Birra Moretti and one against Livorno i Serie A. One was deflected and the other one was a miss hit.

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
That's not true. Ibra has scored a grand total of 2 freekicks in his career. One against Inter in the Birra Moretti and one against Livorno i Serie A. One was deflected and the other one was a miss hit.
Are those proper goals? Deflection is pure luck, and one miss hit? Have you seen how many wasted FK's have occurred because of him? Even with Juve at important times he took them and wasted them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Agreed.

The thing with Del Piero is that he has scored using every possible shooting technique there is, from a very wide range of angles (almost near a corner flag once or twice) and distance.

But guys like Beckham and Mihaijlovic (crazy curl), Pirlo and Juninho (hitting through the ball) use just one way of shooting,
though I will admit that they're second to none in their own way.
Exactement...I've only seen Becks and Sinisa score them one way, and whilst they may be more accurate than Ale, I've only seen them execute FKs the one way

Same position used by homos as well, before mating.
I'll take your word for it

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if we are talking best free-kick taker ever then platini and zico were both good but for me the best i have ever seen was Koeman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)