Best Freekick taker in the World (30 Viewers)

Best Freekick Taker of All Time?

• Juninho Pernambucano

• David Beckham

• Zico

• Sinisa Mihajlovic

• Pierre Van Hooijdonk

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Diego Maradona

• Ronaldinho

• Roberto Carlos

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Shunsuke Nakamura

• Andrea Pirlo

• Michel Platini

• Steven Gerrard

• Zinedine Zidane

• Nolberto Solano

• Juan Roman Riquelme

Results are only viewable after voting.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Nihilista! said:
bah, Zé, that's pretty easy if you practice

edit: well,I dont really know what you mean but if it's what im thinking in it's pretty easy
there is this player in the Melbourne Victory in here, young and has some talent. Apparently he practices plays 150 set pieces every training session(dont if its true but thats wat the report and the commentator said). BUT he still manages to put it in the wall every game :pumpkin:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
There are so many good freekick takers: Henry, Rivaldo, Juninho, Del Piero, Pirlo, Beckham, Van Hooijdonk, Ronaldinho, Mihajlović, Totti, Deco, Roberto Carlos, Zidane,...

But if I have to choose one, I´d say Juninho.

Mehmet Scholl used to rule freekicks, but now Juninho is new emperor.

Don Bes said:
and in the short time he went there he scored 2 free kicks against roma to win a game
:D

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
juninho is the best at the moment imo. rivaldo used to be great in that as well. i don't know how is he doing it now. and of course del piero - found his touch again

Sep 1, 2002
vletrmx said:
juninho is the best at the moment imo. rivaldo used to be great in that as well. i don't know how is he doing it now. and of course del piero - found his touch again

We should not forget that the standard of goal-keeping is much lower in Seria B than A: It is a lot easier to score from the dead ball position.

Cubilas for me:

This is still my favourite free Kick

hcandraw

Aug 22, 2006
We should not forget that the standard of goal-keeping is much lower in Argentina than Serie A, La Liga, EPL, and Bundesliga: It is a lot easier to score from the dead ball position.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
bianconero said:
We should not forget that the standard of goal-keeping is much lower in Seria B than A: It is a lot easier to score from the dead ball position.

Cubilas for me:

This is still my favourite free Kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni9pSgZEczk

if you are talking about del piero, so he did that well last season as well. and if you shoot precisely, no goalkeeper (buffon, czech, lehman or seria b goalkeeper) could save from the shoot. well, that's general rule. there always are some magic moments, when a goalkeepe, like buffon :D, can save unsaveable

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
Um, can I see some facts and figures rather than the idiotic incoherent tripe that escapes your boney fingers at will not unlike the labia of Paris Hilton at a Barmitzvah?
Likewise.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
in all seriousness del piero is pretty damn good from freekicks, he's has scored quite a few this season (even the one against inter in preseason was class, not many players can do that)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
mark83 said:
There are so many good freekick takers: Henry, Rivaldo, Juninho, Del Piero, Pirlo, Beckham, Van Hooijdonk, Ronaldinho, Mihajlović, Totti, Deco, Roberto Carlos, Zidane,...

But if I have to choose one, I´d say Juninho.

Mehmet Scholl used to rule freekicks, but now Juninho is new emperor.

:D
Deco???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Elvin said:
Beckham over Del Piero? :wth:
IMO, Beckham is still one of the best footballers that ever touched the ball on the Freekicks. He's simply amazing, though he hasn't scored since some good time, still he's one of the most dangerous players when it comes to Freekicks. And I think he's better than Del Piero. Probably not recently.

ßömßärdîër said:
Ummm, yea, and Pirlo and Ronnie. All or them should be over DP. He is not THAT good.

Pirlo and Ronnie are no where to Del Piero... Del Piero is by mile better freekick taker than both Ronaldinho and Pirlo. They're both overrated when it comes to freekicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)