Best Attack (1 Viewer)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I have one question only,

WHY DO WE ALLOW ZALAYTA TO PLAY FOR A GREAT TEAM LIKE JUVENTUS?

he should play for como .... como the team that he could not score against even if he had more than million chance to score..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
What is wrong with Zalayeta?:confused: He's about as good as a 5th striker can get imo,and just for future reference he has already scored against Como,this season as a matter of fact.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
well, zalayeta's playing for juventus because he's reasonable. he doesn't play that well, just enough. juve paid a reasonable price to have him play for us, rather than pay huge money and have as much quality as zala does, let's say like recoba. they have as much quality for me, IMHO.

Jul 12, 2002
Recoba? First, why would we want that piece of crap player, second how could we pay for it, and third why would he want to come to Juve?

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Recoba? First, why would we want that piece of crap player, second how could we pay for it, and third why would he want to come to Juve?
That's why we have Zala. First of all, Zala and Recoba are of the same calibre, so why choose Recoba. Second, Zala is cheaper that's why we have him. And third, I never said he wanted to come to Juve. We have Zala, and they're only the same, so why would we want him either!?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_calcio ] ++
That's why we have Zala. First of all, Zala and Recoba are of the same calibre, so why choose Recoba. Second, Zala is cheaper that's why we have him. And third, I never said he wanted to come to Juve. We have Zala, and they're only the same, so why would we want him either!?
Well, no, Zala is better than Recoba and cheaper, that much is obvious. However, there are even better and cheaper players available to us!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Please you guys will have to explain to me how and in what sense possible is Zala even in Recoba's league

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Please you guys will have to explain to me how and in what sense possible is Zala even in Recoba's league
I don't rate Recoba at all. I know a lot of people say that he is creative and good on the ball, but I never see him pass and I constantly see him shoot wide. Those are some of the worst atributes for a player that I can think of.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I don't think Recoba is very good either. At least not good enouhgh to justify his totally absurd wages and big role in such a good side as Inter.

He diseappears totally from important matches, and that's an awful quality for footballer in Serie A. To quote Football Italia: "When the going gets tough, the tough get's going. And Recoba disappears."

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
I don't think Recoba is very good either. At least not good enouhgh to justify his totally absurd wages and big role in such a good side as Inter.

He diseappears totally from important matches, and that's an awful quality for footballer in Serie A. To quote Football Italia: "When the going gets tough, the tough get's going. And Recoba disappears."
Recoba is a world class striker with a very sweet left foot, the guy who writes that stuff for Football Italia is an Inter fan so he was very disappointed with Recoba's display, do u think Del Piero will perform well if Lippi constantly played him as a left sided or right sided midfielder? I think not, yes his wages are absurd but thats hardly the point and Inter is not a good side, they just have some good players, do not play like a team and have hardly ever done that

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
I still don't think Recoba's worth what they're paying him. If you consider Recoba as a world calss striker, he should be able to adapt even a little and contribute. And with the money they're paying him, since he's not getting any playing time as a striker, he should learn how to play midfield. And if it doesn't work, look for another club.

Yes, the situation he's in maybe unfair for him. He's not playing the position that he's fit to fill, then maybe, it's time to move on to another club. He plays excellent in the national team, but on club level, he needs to find a club where he fits in properly...

No offense to Recoba or anything, I'm not degrading him or anything. In fact, I'm trying to find a solution for him. Until he gets to play where he fits best, he will never find his form back. If he gets more opportunities than Batigoal, then maybe he can just steal that spot away from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)