Best and worst part of a movie (2 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
You know I'm just messing with you. :)

He deserved to get his heart ripped out.

OMG Zambro!! :( :groan::boxing::doh::wallbang:

Every time wehn someone is messing up with me like this, I take it seriously :sigh:
I guess I'm already infected by some things...

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Oh yes, I love this scene, it was so unexpected and so cute
yes, it's so cute! and unexpected... :touched:

other parts I love...

From the movie "pulp fiction" (1994)

when john travolta takes uma thurman for a "date" and when they come back and uma thurman starts "dancing" the song girl you'll be a woman soon... I love that part

also when john travolta shoots the niger in the car and Samuel L jackson sends him to hell :LOL:

From Hell (2002)

when Johnny Depp takes his "thinking" formula while he's in a tub, it's incredible all the stuff he mix.

Runaway bride, all the scenes when the movie ends :angel: also when julia roberts and richard gere play cards, brief but I like it

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
My favourite part in a movie

In Hannibal (my fave movie with red dragon and silence of the lambs) there is a part, almost in the end, when clarice ties herself to hannibal with handcuffs, and he hears the police coming so either he cut clarice's hand or he stays there and gives himself to the police. so hannibal grabs a knife, and he cuts a hand and leaves running. you dont know what hand it is until they show hannibal with a thing on his hand meaning he cut his hand to save clarice's hand and it shows that he really had feelings even though he was a murderer and cannibal

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

In Hannibal (my fave movie with red dragon and silence of the lambs) there is a part, almost in the end, when clarice ties herself to hannibal with handcuffs, and he hears the police coming so either he cut clarice's hand or he stays there and gives himself to the police. so hannibal grabs a knife, and he cuts a hand and leaves running. you dont know what hand it is until they show hannibal with a thing on his hand meaning he cut his hand to save clarice's hand and it shows that he really had feelings even though he was a murderer and cannibal
:touched:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

Yeah, I remember that too.
When I was watching it, I was pretty sure, that he wont hurt her, cause people he made this movie wanted to show you that he had feelings ;)
imo - he hadnt any.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
The start of Pulp Fiction is a classic

I luv u
I luv u 2 honey-bunny................

ALRITE EVERYBODY BE COOL THIS IS A ROBBERY

ANY OF YOU F*KING PR*CKS MOVE AND I'LL EXECUTE EVER MUTHAF*CKING LAST 1 OF YOU

and then the real catchy theme song plays

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Favorite scene:

Dumb n Dumber:

the part where the two annoy the hell outta Mike Starr...hilariously retarded :touched:

and the part in the toilet at 2:15..the way Carrey screamed :LOL:

Worst part of this nice movie, Pulp Fiction:
when the two dance and win the Elvis competition...:yuck: :dontcare:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
Favorite scene:

Dumb n Dumber:

the part where the two annoy the hell outta Mike Starr...hilariously retarded :touched:

and the part in the toilet at 2:15..the way Carrey screamed :LOL:
:LOL: speaking of dumb and dumber, i loved:

The dead parrot
The motorcycle cop (pee in a bottle)

When Harry tries to shoot the bad guy at the end :LOL: "Harry! You're alive! And you're a horrible shot!"

Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Motorcycle Cop: Pullover!
Lloyd: No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.

Harry: “I can’t make 7:45. Why don’t we make it quarter to eight?”

Harry: Nice set of hooters you got there.
Mary: I beg your pardon?
Harry: The owls, there beautiful.

Lloyd: That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?
Girl: Austria.
Lloyd: Austria! Well then, g'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barby!

:LOL:

Also, I loved "There's Something About Mary", but I'll leave those scenes to someone else

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: There's actually more than one weiner scene!

"Have you seen my baseball?" and the infamous zipper scene :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
One great scene from "ID":

When the boys are in the bar and a supporterbus runs by. John starts to run after it. But after a while he stops and looks back and sees that about 200 other shadwell hooligans comes after. I love the energy in that scene, I get happy every time I see it for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)