Best and worst part of a movie (1 Viewer)

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Almost Famous.

My favourite scene is the busride after the party. You'll see perhaps the most beautiful girl ever when they step onto bus called Julia Schuler, she is the one who waves and sends a kiss. In the bus they play the song "Tiny dancer" which is a really fantastic song. After a while everyone starts to sing along. William says hat he has to go home but Penny Lane replies "You are home".
    Yeah that was pretty kewl. Great song by Elton as well ;)

And lets not forget the mom... DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Zoolander -

1) " How are we supposed to teach the children to learn how to read, if they can't even fit inside the building? "

" Derek, it's just a small mod... "

" I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR EXCUSES. The centre should be at least................3 times bigger than this "

2) The gasoline fight accident.

They chose the perfect song for this scene "Wake me up, before you go-go", and the movie, especially this scene, does so well making fun of the male modelling world

3) Merman!

and the list goes oooooon, but I better not ruin the movie by saying the whole script. I dunno why I like this movie so much, it just appeals to me in a way

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    The worst part of one of my favs all-time :The Last of the Mohicans ... the part when Magua takes Munro's heart, still beating, from his opened chest ... :scared: ... why did they had to be so violent ?!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    My best scene (or at least the best I can remember) is from Seven (undoubtably the best movie Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow will ever star in), in the end when Brad Pitt is holding a gun to Kevin Spacey's head and Morgan Freeman is trying to talk him out of killing the bastard. I thought he'd put the gun down and arrest him, as they do in all american movies... But instead he blows his brains out. Very realistic IMO, thats what anyone would have done in the situation :thumb:
    You really thought so??
    I was absolutely sure, that he will shoot the bad guy.
    Cause he just got head of his wife in package and plus he was told, that she was pregnant. So it's impossible to hold on in such situations - so I knew, that they dont finish that arresting the bad guy.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++

one of my favs parts from a movie - nothing hill

the end when julia roberts in laying over hugh grant and you notice that she has a huge belly, she's pregnant... and the song "she" in the background... it's sooooooooo pretty... i'm too romantic
    Oh yes, I love this scene, it was so unexpected and so cute :touched:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    I like one from The Independent Day

When Will Smith is coming out his house to take a newspaper, he is looking at it, but he hear sth... some noises. So he looks right - his neighbours are packing their stuff in very hectic way, so he looks left - the same. And the same thing is going on next all houses. So he thinks to himself for a second: what's going on and suddnely he looks forward and his face, when he see huge flying aliens' ship...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    The worst part of one of my favs all-time :The Last of the Mohicans ... the part when Magua takes Munro's heart, still beating, from his opened chest ... :scared: ... why did they had to be so violent ?!
    That happened in Indiana Jones too :heart:

I still remember... "Galima... Galima shap shi dae, Galimaaaaaaah" :heart:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    You really thought so??
    Cause he just got head of his wife in package and plus he was told, that she was pregnant. So it's impossible to hold on in such situations - so I knew, that they dont finish that arresting the bad guy.
    I thought it was chilling how Kevin Spacey was acting all calm and taunting Brad Pitt...

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    My best scene (or at least the best I can remember) is from Seven (undoubtably the best movie Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow will ever star in), in the end when Brad Pitt is holding a gun to Kevin Spacey's head and Morgan Freeman is trying to talk him out of killing the bastard. I thought he'd put the gun down and arrest him, as they do in all american movies... But instead he blows his brains out. Very realistic IMO, thats what anyone would have done in the situation :thumb:
    Very good choice. I thought about what I would have done in that situation, at least I would have given him a good beating.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Yeah that was pretty kewl. Great song by Elton as well ;)

And lets not forget the mom... DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!! :D
    The whole family is brilliant, but especially the mom.

There are so many funny scenes from that movie. I also like the one when they are leaving with the bus and a girl is running after the bus. She tells William that his mother called and she said "Call home immediately, I know what is going on". But she just keeps looking at the bus so she runs straight into a wall. :LOL:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I thought it was chilling how Kevin Spacey was acting all calm and taunting Brad Pitt...
    Erm... I dont get you...
    What chilling has to do with thing, that I was absolutely sure, that Pitt will shoot Spacey? :confused:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

You really thought so??
    Actually I thought Brad would shoot himself in the head...

the pain was soooo unbearable....

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    And I think it's bad for all movies that the bad guys don't just kill the good guys straight away when they had the chance. They could have just pull the trigger or something but then what did they do?? They Talked!! They talked their fxxking head off to give time for the good guys to fight back.

Sometimes they even drop their guns and start a stupid fist fight instead.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Independence day: A crappy scene.

After a cool chase between the alien and will smith in his jet...in the cannon. He finally hit the enemy ship, that fells in the floor.

He opens the alien ship (this guy must bereally insane to do that without any weapon), and then an horrible alien shows himself.

A normal human could react like "oh my god im done", but no,, he was a brave gringo and with a single punch kncked down the monstrosous alien.

The worst is that some minutes later, the alien killed a lot of guysin the area 51 without mercy, but it seems like will smith was too tough for him!!

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ale's Cat ] ++
    And I think it's bad for all movies that the bad guys don't just kill the good guys straight away when they had the chance. They could have just pull the trigger or something but then what did they do?? They Talked!! They talked their fxxking head off to give time for the good guys to fight back.

Sometimes they even drop their guns and start a stupid fist fight instead.
    Oh yes, definitely :howler:
    This is so unbelievable in such situation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)