Benjamin (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
having heard the great applauds of benjamin, the 40 goal reggiana youth product, who is now meant to play in the primavera, i was jus wondering if anybody has any pictures, stats info etc of this dude

the official website has not got him registered as a primavera player.

cheers:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i love how juve gets all the youth, but rarely we give them a chance at the club.

Brighi, Blasi come to mind, and maresca is lucky to still be with us as he was rumoured to millions of swaps.

anywayz, hopefully he gets a chance here and there, although its very unlikely.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i love how juve gets all the youth, but rarely we give them a chance at the club.

Brighi, Blasi come to mind, and maresca is lucky to still be with us as he was rumoured to millions of swaps.

anywayz, hopefully he gets a chance here and there, although its very unlikely.
yeah, juve does seem to use a lot of their top youngsters as pawns to get other players.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
DaJuve excellent avatar :D

I don't know him either, but i'll ask something else so i won't open a new topic.

Issackson and Carini do we still own them, or half-own them, or have they been sold?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
DaJuve excellent avatar :D

I don't know him either, but i'll ask something else so i won't open a new topic.
Am sure someone will come up with something.

Issackson and Carini do we still own them, or half-own them, or have they been sold?
Haven't a clue. :angel:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
all i know of Benjamin is that his name is Onwuachi, he's 19, gains about 1500€ a month. He sends a lot of these money to his family, in Nigeria. He misses them a lot and would want them to come in italy. He's a good friend of Martins (they played together in the Reggiana primavera) and he scored 40 goals last season.
He's on loan, but we will buy him at the end of this season. I don't know the english way to say it, but the italian is "è in prestito con diritto di riscatto". Well someone will translate this one :)

Ok, that's it. I hope it is useful :) :angel:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
He's on loan, but we will buy him at the end of this season. I don't know the english way to say it, but the italian is "è in prestito con diritto di riscatto". Well someone will translate this one :)
It means that he is loaned but with an option to buy him after the loan period is over, so you basically translated it right :)

This youngster must really be good as a friend from Reggio Emilia wasn't pleased at all when he heard that we snatched him :D

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
isha00 did u get the information from tuttosport? because that's exactly what i read today ;-)

hmmm... what can i add.... (hope i remember correctly..)
i think that the special think about the loan deal is that his price will be set at the end of the season...
inter wanted to get him but moggi was faster..... (hehe)
benjo - his nickname - attends school... but the nigerian computer courses aren't accepted in italy so he also started another course to improve his italian as he wants to go to university one day...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)