Benjamin Onwuachi (2 Viewers)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

He is 19, very fast, and scores alot, he is said to be very similar to Inter's Martins.

He scored 3 goals at his first Primavera match.

OP
Juventino783

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    He can be the next Del Piero, why is he not so famous as Martins, cause he plays in the Primavera, and what about Palladino?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
    He can be the next Del Piero, why is he not so famous as Martins, cause he plays in the Primavera, and what about Palladino?
    I dont think he will be that big :). Its more difficult for him to get up at Juve than it was for Martins at Inter. He can maybe be a 4-5th striker in the future.

Palladino is also good, he was important for the Primavera team, and has already played a first team match against Lazio in the Coppa Italia final.

But these two dont have a future in Juve i think, Juve buys the best instead. Maybe and hopefully Palladino can be something.

OP
    Juventino783

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    That is equal, but i think Juve shoul give the talented youth a chance.
    Is Konko (i think he is from france or?) good? witch position, and where is he now?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Especially the Italian talents, but its hard, since Juve is a big club, you cant gamble with many young talents. The best is to loan them out.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
    That is equal, but i think Juve shoul give the talented youth a chance.
    Is Konko (i think he is from france or?) good? witch position, and where is he now?

Do you mean Kovalenko? (striker), he is ukrainian, and i dont know were he is now.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Konko is right midfielder/defender, he play for france u21... and he is good...

about palladino, he has scored 3 goals in 2 OFFICAL matches for Salernitana, in italien cup... its good that he play alot there...!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    all i can say that we only see these players in CM and they are highly overrated in the game ,, the only one that we might consider as good player is gasbarroni , i liked what he did with italy in the olympics it is a shame that genle does not consider him a starter he can do miracles with his skills , but he needs to improve physically and mentaly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)