Benjamin Onwuachi (1 Viewer)

OP
Juventino783

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Yes im too, this year i will look at the squad of Salernitana cause he is loan to them. i hope he will shot many goals.

Jul 28, 2002
    benji is a naturally talented at scorting goals,that makes him , imo the better potential talent than palla or chiumento...if u can score soo manyu goals, he should be given a chance.

Romano

May 22, 2004
    Yea we watch to many on CM :(
    Buy Kakalov for 2 milion and give him a good training and his finishing will be 20 and he will climb to 20 milion....

In REAL life? : NO WAY !

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    yeah...its not that we want they to play all the game...
    its nice to see the young player played for the senior sometime..
    it give u sense of confidence that ur beloved club has several exciting player at their disposal..

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    But Juve is a big club, with ambitions, not a talent workshop, so i dont think we can afford the risk of using Onwuachi and Palladino at the first team. At least not now.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Strikers of the first team: DP, Trez, Zlatan, Olivera, Zalayeta (Kapo)
    Onowachi and palladino are very good prospects, but they are not still ready for serie A.....

OP
    Juventino783

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    But Juve is a big club, with ambitions, not a talent workshop, so i dont think we can afford the risk of using Onwuachi and Palladino at the first team. At least not now.
    Yes thats true, but they could use them in friendly Games, to see how they play.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Yes true, but the problem is that friendlies is mostly a pre-season run up for the first team players to get in form.

I think its good for the prospects to be loaned out, preferably to the same club a couple of seasons, so they can settle and perform stable, like Gasbarroni in Palermo.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    like Gasbarroni in Palermo.
    ok i accept that...
    so if they played consistently in their loan club, when will they be given the chance?
    and how will u know that some talented youths are not ready for the big league if they never played?
    this is my humble opinion only........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)