Benedikt Höwedes (3 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Like a baby deer learning to walk for the first time, he must be nursed, coddled into a place of comfort into he is put back in the starting eleven. @Hustini

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Put back into the starting eleven? :shifty: He was never a member of the starting t 11 to begin with. He's probably not going to get a game before early April. Play him a couple of times and then return to sender.

Schalke get back Howedes and we get back Pjaca :donedeal:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Put back into the starting eleven? :shifty: He was never a member of the starting t 11 to begin with. He's probably not going to get a game before early April. Play him a couple of times and then return to sender.

Schalke get back Howedes and we get back Pjaca :donedeal:
or we keep howedes and they keep pjaca. Simples.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:touched:

There'd be seppuku all over the place on tuz if we were to lose the croatian Ronaldo.

Make it happen please.
Just like Pot Ironic. Prefer to lose a quality player to see reactions and meltdowns. Incredibly childish and actually hurts the team.

Now, don't get me wrong. Pjaca might not be an amazing player, but we don't know that yet. As for Howedes, we know exactly what we are getting, and therefore sacrificing Pjaca for a guy like him is beyond pathetic.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just like Pot Ironic. Prefer to lose a quality player to see reactions and meltdowns. Incredibly childish and actually hurts the team.
Wrong, i'd like to see the meltdown, but i could enjoy it without remorse, cause i doubt he'll ever be good enough for Juventus anyway and it surely won't hurt the team one bit if we were to lose him. He isn't exactly setting the world on fire at Schalke anyway.

Only person i'd be sorry for would be Mark.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wrong, i'd like to see the meltdown, but i could enjoy it without remorse, cause i doubt he'll ever be good enough for Juventus anyway and it surely won't hurt the team one bit if we were to lose him. He isn't exactly setting the world on fire at Schalke anyway.

Only person i'd be sorry for would be Mark.
Lose him for a truckload of money? Maybe. Lose him to get a 30 year old 5th choice CB? Absolutely not.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lose him for a truckload of money? Maybe. Lose him to get a 30 year old 5th choice CB? Absolutely not.
What (except for few glimpses here and there) has he ever shown that would trick a team into spending a truckload of money on him?

I'd keep him, but i couldn't care less if we opt to sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)