Benedikt Höwedes (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's played a total of 49 games in his career as right-back, and got 3 goals and 4 assists from that position. That's not much, but then again, MDS has played 74 games as right-back but has only 1 goal and 2 assists.

Who knows, maybe Benedikt will turn out to be our best choice in that position.
Is this guy a DA/ troll account?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That guy hates Costa and wants to play Mandzukic on the wing instead... have you not paid any attention to my posts?
Exactly, while you praise Costa and berate Mandzo, dai berates costa and praises mandzo. All that needs to be confirmed is you bashing hentai and posting thick bitches in NSFW thread, because dai loves hentai, hates thick curvy luscious women and like them thin.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The lad has the right character, he is straight forward and takes full responsibility on what he does, it is not by incident that he was a captain and his team, fans and co-players loved him. But he wanted this as his next step in his career and chosen us over Liverpool. So he is ambitions and determined to stay and succeed with us, this motivation is what made me believe in him when we signed him and i saw it on the pitch with Crotone, the flame is still burning, but this new injury, i don't know, it was really unfortunate and the last thing i wanted to hear is reports that he is gone, but wherever there is smoke...
Hopefully these are only pre-napoli doom-fake-news aimed to weaken our resolve before the derby, time will tell...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I don’t berate Mandzo though, I just don’t want him on the wings. He’s a fine striker.
I feel the same. That CF final goal alone makes me appreciate how good Mario. Don't get me wrong, Mario does a good job at LW but this Juve team has too many options at wing that need to used and tested for team to get where they want to be.

- - - Updated - - -

A guy like Howedes doesn't start that often for international Germany if not of quality. Germany never seems to field teams that have any weak links. Too young to be career ending type of out of form. Though nagging minor injuries is becoming a big concern. I thought when he arrived at Juve would become part of first 11 and a behind the scenes guy who just gets the job done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)