Benedikt Höwedes (21 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What’s his price if we want to buy him, 20m? That’s still very cheap for a guy as good as Howedes, even with the injury history.

Then again we do have Caldara coming. I guess it just depends, is Barzagli retiring? Chiellinis contract is up as well but I’m sure he’s staying.

Benoit

Dec 9, 2017
Top player. Just needs to be injury-free. If he becomes injury free, the club should sign him permanetly to replace barzagli or the average cheillini.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
In his one game, his passing reminded me of a quality close to that of Bonucci's distribution. We need someone like Howedes to be able to create play from the back. I have a feeling he'll be useful towards the latter part of the season.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
In his one game, his passing reminded me of a quality close to that of Bonucci's distribution. We need someone like Howedes to be able to create play from the back. I have a feeling he'll be useful towards the latter part of the season.
I'm not sure about that. I agree, he had a good game, but what I've seen of him the previous years his strenghts are more in things like tackling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)