Benedikt Höwedes (19 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Exactly the way he said it, it's racist and disgusting! And IMHO shouldn't be allowed here, even Trump wouldn't come up with such racist comments! We get it immigrants are not the same as germans, but oppressing them is not something to be proud of, and we should fight it!
are you butthurt?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yeah, obviously a great signing. the start of the summer was a disaster with bringing in MDS, Costa, Sczcesny and Alves, Bonucci departing, at that point I was sure that even Allegri cannot fix this. but Beppe clearly stepped it up bringing Berna, Matuidi and Howedes while selling Lemina and Rincon for good fees, feel much calmer now. If only the first part of the summer never happened :p
I wouldn't call bringing in Szczesny and Costa disasters.

You might be right about MdS tho :D Even though I still have some faith that Allegri might get the best out of him again.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I wouldn't call bringing in Szczesny and Costa disasters.

You might be right about MdS tho :D Even though I still have some faith that Allegri might get the best out of him again.
I wouldn't either, I'm just saying that when pre-season started we had a holey squad and had already spent significant dollar on 2nd priorities, which seemed like a disaster. glad Beppe turned it around for a solid 6.5 mercato, it was always going to suck losing half of your defense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)