Benedikt Höwedes (22 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Barzagli has lost it folks. Time to let it go. Licht as annoying as he has been should be on the CL roster and this was an immediate smack in Allegri's face to failure to do so.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
Barzagli has lost it folks. Time to let it go. Licht as annoying as he has been should be on the CL roster and this was an immediate smack in Allegri's face to failure to do so.
I would do same thing with Licht as Max did. Just because he may be less terrible I will not have him on CL roster. If our board still refuse to get decent back in winter time I would rather play like this and take complete risk on Allegri position. I am really more then tired with less worst player options after last few years.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Barza is still decent even if he's not the same as he used to be. Still miles ahead of De Sciglio.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Barza has still got it has a CB...he was never anything special at RB, hes not good going forward, would rather have howedes on the right and barza in the middle

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lichtsteiner should be in the squad ahead of Asamoah who is injured most of the time anyway.

Apr 19, 2007
Lichtsteiner should be in the squad ahead of Asamoah who is injured most of the time anyway.
What if Sandro goes down? MDS plays right? And then he gets hurt against Barca and boom same situation. We were screwed by Howedes not being fit along with MDS getting injured. If Allegri wants to go to a 3 man backline then we would be in trouble if we had Licht IMO

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What if Sandro goes down? MDS plays right? And then he gets hurt against Barca and boom same situation. We were screwed by Howedes not being fit along with MDS getting injured. If Allegri wants to go to a 3 man backline then we would be in trouble if we had Licht IMO
Höwedes played LB against Brazil in the world cup:

So we could play:

Licht-----Rug-----Chil------Höwedes

Or play who ever you want in CB if someone is injured.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Thats fine but yesterday we still have no LB if Sandro was injured. It was the perfect storm IMO What it comes down to is not Licht being in the squad but that we were missing 4-5 players
I just said Höwedes can play LB.

Yesterday we had no RB either because Licht was not in the roster.

There will always be injury problems so technically there could always be issues. Imagine if Higuain was injured yesterday? Then what? Kean was sent away. No pure attackers with Mandzu also injured.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Howedes is horrid as a LB. I mean, he played there an entire WC, but it was embarassing how he had trouble even with first touch of balls.

I wouldn't consider him an option there. Should be the very last resort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)