Benedikt Höwedes - D RLC - FC Schalke 04 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2006
I think we use him like Lichtsteiner against Genoa.

The 3-4-3, 4-2-3-1 hybrid formation.

When we have time to set our defence it will be a 4-4-2 but in attack he will stay back and it will be a 3-4-3.
Yes, and in that game we used one sub to replace Licht with Barzagli when we want to go more defensive and play 343
With Howedes we can have one more option to just keep him as the RCB and add some fresh leg on the flanks

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Howedes has played 49 games at RB and 242 games at CB. Imo we should use him as a RB and sell asamoah, pushing MDS to backup LB and Lichtsteiner as backup RB.

A defence of

Sandro Chiellini Rugani Howedes

With benatia barzagli licht and MDS as backup doesn't look bad

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's been a few years since Beppe pulled a true bargain masterpiece, let's hope Howedes is the promised one to tear those flood-gates wide open again

May 26, 2016
You're forgetting the kind of deals Beppe used to pull. Tevez for 13m, Licht for 12m, Vidal for 10.5m, Barzagli for 0.3m, Pogba, Pirlo for free. Higuain for 90m? He was ~8 times too expensive to be added to the bargain gallery
Agree :tup:

Higuain was pretty much a straight power/muscle move. Not really that intricate.

For me, the best ones have to be Tevez and Pirlo.

A lot of people proclaimed them as deadwood , including me ::lol3::

Tevez was just a beautiful renaissance to witness. What a beast.

May 23, 2013
You're forgetting the kind of deals Beppe used to pull. Tevez for 13m, Licht for 12m, Vidal for 10.5m, Barzagli for 0.3m, Pogba, Pirlo for free. Higuain for 90m? He was ~8 times too expensive to be added to the bargain gallery
:dai: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Agree :tup:

Higuain was pretty much a straight power/muscle move. Not really that intricate.

For me, the best ones have to be Tevez and Pirlo.

A lot of people proclaimed them as deadwood , including me ::lol3::

Tevez was just a beautiful renaissance to witness. What a beast.
I would trade both Dybala and Higuain for Tevez. :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)