Bendtner's gonna get you rich (4 Viewers)

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Achtung Chelsea! This bad boy is open for business again and we have a few brave believing bendtner's gonna nail one up yours.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    I want him to go another match without scoring, next week we play some down the table team which is known to help players like AMAURI to score their first goal of the season :D

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    El sham mama? How about a world class tackle by Vidal take him out for the season and he demands a transfer after you are relegated? :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Vidal will be too busy sucking to do anything of the kind. Get ready for a couple between the cheeks on your way of gifting Inter the scudetto :D

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    Inter winning the scudetto, you winning the financial scudetto, amauri winning and helping his friends.

Are we gonna win anything this year?

AC mate, i know you're a chicken when its comes to bets, how about you man up for once and have some fun for once :D

If we rape your girls next week i own your avatar and usertitle till the end of the season, if u beat us you own mine :D (and you are playing at home)

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    Odds updated and event open again.

If there is one match bendtner has a chance of ending his duck its this :D Any team that can end a jinx like amauri can end it for anyone!

Forza bendtner :D

- - - Updated - - -

And ACmilan, you pussy.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I went with Torino. Although Milan clearly has worse defense than our city rivals, I don't think Bendtner will get significant minutes tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)