Bench Warmers 2004 - 2005 (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Imagine Tudor scoring 5 goals in the first two games...

Hell... he will become a striker... and will play all by himself upfront :D
He has played that position before.;). Lippi once stuck him there as a forward when we had injury crises during 98-99 season. You know, Lippi played Tudor just about any position beside GK.:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
to be honest I have more hope in Tudor not getting injured and playing well than Del Piero. Even though the latter seems to be in decent shape so far, he always seems to be on fire at the start of the season and then repeat the whole DP story over and over again. Tudor on the other hand, could really be useful to us if he doesn't get injured; I'd take him over Legro or Montero any day, and with the large number of matches we'll be playing, we really need him to be fit

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tudor played a fantastic game against Sweden in his NT. He was covering the back lines so properly and playing the ball forward, almost efficient all the time.....I would like to see more of him with Juve...this guy can give

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
He has played that position before.;). Lippi once stuck him there as a forward when we had injury crises during 98-99 season. You know, Lippi played Tudor just about any position beside GK.:D

really?:wth:

obviously he missed being a striker.......no wonder all the own goals he scored......:down:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Well Tudor could be a type of striker, tall, strong, good header, a real target man.

I think he can be used everywere on the pitch except the flanks, but his not my first choice in any of the positions, far from.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
In first thoughts I thought that we have too many CBs, but then I realized that Montero's and Ferrara's influence in the team is probably very important for the youngsters, after all they are legends around here... But Iuliano, I just can't understand why is he still with us...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
to be honest I have more hope in Tudor not getting injured and playing well than Del Piero. Even though the latter seems to be in decent shape so far, he always seems to be on fire at the start of the season and then repeat the whole DP story over and over again.
Yup. He started last season with three top quality performances but then got injured and never returned to form. The key for Del Piero is to stay healthy. If he can do that I'm confident he will start stringing good games together.

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    our current defence line should be 4 only and these 4 that by dar deserve these spots are zambrotta ( irreplaceable) Thuram (buffons most trusted defender) (cannavaro he works hard and we just got da damn boy) he 4th spot goes to zebina koz we bought him for a reason to play not to be sub for montero or tudor.... if we hav to put a defender from last season ... then it could be iuliano or ferrara... i just think the are alright but never put more than one of em on the field...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    to be honest I have more hope in Tudor not getting injured and playing well than Del Piero. Even though the latter seems to be in decent shape so far, he always seems to be on fire at the start of the season and then repeat the whole DP story over and over again. Tudor on the other hand, could really be useful to us if he doesn't get injured; I'd take him over Legro or Montero any day , and with the large number of matches we'll be playing, we really need him to be fit
    Fortunately, our coach is Capello and not you....:D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    If Tudor plays very well, I think there is a possibility that Capello might play 3-4-1-2 formation, and play him as an organizer. Even if our right hand side might be a bit suspect, I guess we can get away we with in certain games.
    However, Tudor will be likely rotation player, and if he can stay injury free there is no doubt he can productive. And given Thuram and Canna's age, we do need extra cover to give that extra insurance and keep them fresh.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    the main reason del piero almost always drops his form is due to injuries.if he stays injury free,he can do wonders for the team.

same goes for tudor.

DiVaio

Sep 1, 2004
    First i though about Zalayeta, but then remembered that we have only 4 strikers, so he gets to play even without injuries by others.

Iuliano, i hope

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    i heard that teams wud be busy with games until Chritmas break :eek:

thus why i think everyone will get their fair share of playing time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)