Bench Warmers 2004 - 2005 (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
Screw you for not liking Tacchi... :stuckup: And Legro shouldn't warm bench that much IMO...
:D It's not that I don't like him. But we must give Appiah and Blasi a chance. Tacchi's time has gone. :)

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Screw you for not liking Tacchi... :stuckup: And Legro shouldn't warm bench that much IMO...
    tachi is almost like del piero in juve .. his time never goes.. tachi shuuld be in a rotation system with blasi and kapo along with camo or olivera ... as for legro hes needed in defence gotta have at least one tall defender... he can switch with zebina or canna every once in a while .. or be a regular in a 5 defence formation but that just cant happen

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    no no sorry i disagree ... legor only had one season to prove himself he might be much better now he shuld be put in rotation with another player.. if he still sukcs then he can warm as much as he wants

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    tacchinardi is useless in a 4-4-2 system. in a system were he just sits back and passes to the playmaker, ie. zidane, or the other central midfielder, ie. davids, so they can distribute the ball, he works well. but under capello and a 4-4-2 formation, tacchinardi has nothing to offer.

yes he has been very good for us over the years but his time is almost up. i hope he makes me eat my words, but i dont see it happening.

and in regards to montero, iuliano and pessotto not getting a game at all, i think it is possible. tudor, legrottaglie, birindelli, zebina, thuram, cannavaro can all be utilised without having to use the other 3:D harsh call i know, but i just cant believe moggi couldnt offload them.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Sometimes is hilarious see people in this forum talks non-sense.

"and in regards to montero, iuliano and pessotto not getting a game at all, i think it is possible...."

But the press said:

Juve, Montero in dubbio per il Brescia: Cannavaro pronto a sostituirlo
    Ven 10 Set, 2:53 PM

La Juventus sta completando la preparazione per la gara di esordio in campionato a Brescia (domenica, ore 15). La squadra bianconera ha svolto un allenamento mattutino al quale non hanno partecipato Birindelli e Ferrara, alle prese con un affaticamento muscolare. A riposo anche Montero, reduce dall'impegno in nazionale: il suo impiego per la gara del Rigamonti resta da valutare, sarà decisivo il test di domani. In caso di forfait dell'uruguaiano é pronto Fabio Cannavaro.

Lets try to make mandatory to think a little before writing a post...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Uefa.com on Tudor

Solid defending
    The midfield showed another kind of effectiveness in Gothenburg as they helped smother a Sweden side who had scored seven goals in their opening qualifier in Malta, but it was the Croatian defence - marshalled imperiously by Igor Tudor - that truly impressed

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    That's true, even Zalayeta will get his chance thanks to injuries and suspensions, lack of form etc... And Tacchi's time hasn't gone yet... :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)