Bench Warmers 2004 - 2005 (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
OPINONS

Who will warm the bianconeri bench for most of the upcoming season
the probable attack will be of 2 players only... we have 4 strikers who will sub for whom... i think it ll be delpiero and zlatan ... and trez and zala wuld be their subs... going to the mid.. we got a lot of good players here but who will be sitting out for whom.. nedved wont be on the bench unless hes injured or something i think da same goes for emerson..... then there is camo tachinardi blasi kapo and olivera!!!! i dont kno how cappello will decide...i think da most obvious one is da defend which am pretty sure da most perfect one is zebina canna thuram and zambo with montero pessoto iuliano ferrara... legrotaglie tudor .. birindelli all waiting for a chance to jump in.....

do you think otherwise .. who will warm the benches and who will most likely get to play majority matches... who deserves and who doesnt !!!

good luck cappello .. gonna have to piss some players off

ps ( zalayeta is a bench fukcer... hes been there his whole career :D )

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Hopefully it won't be a big issue because we will be playing lots and lots of Champions League games and Coppa games so everyone will get their shot. I would imagine Trez and Ale will get the most playing time up front, with Zlatan getting quite a bit as well. I don't think Zalayeta demands all that much playing time so in that respect, he is a good man for the 4th spot.

As for the defense, I think it is very interesting. Very old but very deep, so there will have to be a rotation. What that does for continunity I don't know but it is difficult to imagine anyone on the backline playing almost all the time, with age and the ability of the people behind them factored in,

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zebina, Olivera, and Blasi should be rotated with Birindelli, Camoranesi, and Appiah/Tacchinardi depending on form. Del Piero and Trezeguet will probably form the first choice striking tandem, but injuries could change that because if Zlatan gets a chance I don't think he'll look back from there.

Tudor and Legrottaglie would be the main subs for Thuram and Cannavaro. Iuliano, Ferrara and Montero would see very little play with me in charge. Pessotto's time on the pitch would also be limited. Nedved has cover in the form of Kapo.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
ps ( zalayeta is a bench fukcer... hes been there his whole career :D )
oh cmon, leave Zala alone :down: While he may not be the most naturally gifted guy around, I like him. He's an ideal sub, enthusiastic and never complains. Plus he'll always have that special place in my heart for the goal against Barca :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I really like Zalayeta ,,, I may be one of the few ppl , but i really like this guy... Don't forget he put us through against barca 2years ago ;) !

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    well dats a very good point i still remember barca were raping us then suddenly counter attack .. i think it was birindelli hit in a cross and zalayeta hit it in with his balls or thigh in other words ... but i dont kno i just dont trust him much i feel only in extreme majors he should come in ... like if all strikers are injured and chimenti doesnt want to play as a striker .. hen hes always welcome

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    That isnt reason enough, but having said that, i think he could come good again this season. And im happy we still have him around.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    i felt if miccoli stayed and he left well it wuld ve been better ... but whts good about zalayeta is dat he duznt talk too much... even though hes been sub in juvy more than di vaio and miccoli put together

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Kapo is likely bench warmer given that he seems to be behind Nedved, Olivera, Camoranesi in pecking order. But you never know, there are always one or two surprises, and my guess is that it is going to be either Olivera or Kapo.

I also like to see what Ferrara, and Montero still got left in their tank. It seems Paolo had a good Coppa America, and I still reckon Ferrara can be productive as long as if we can keep him fresh.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    its like he came here into this thread and read da posts we made...peace zlatan

Ibrahimovic: I’m no sub

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has warned David Trezeguet and Alex Del Piero that he hasn’t joined Juve to sit on the bench.

The three men are in competition for just two shirts and the summer signing is eager to prove his worth.

"I don’t feel like a reserve for anybody," said the £11m capture. "I’ll fight for my place in the team even if I will do what is best for the club."

Juventus start the new season at Brescia on Sunday and there is great curiosity to see who boss Fabio Capello will select in attack.

It was initially believed that Del Piero and Trezeguet would begin but Ibrahimovic’s four goals for Sweden against Malta have underlined his current form.

"I don’t think I’ve ever started a season so well," added the 22-year-old. "However, I’ve yet to train with my teammates.

"I’m ready to play on Sunday but it will be up to the Coach to decide whether that will happen.

"I consider Capello to be a great tactician and we both share the same objective which is to win.

"I’m delighted to be here and I’m not scared by what awaits. Juve are one of the best in the world and I can still improve as a player."

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I think Zlatan should start, he has already (recently) proved what he can do and it would be stupid to waste him on the bench!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

oh cmon, leave Zala alone :down: While he may not be the most naturally gifted guy around, I like him. He's an ideal sub, enthusiastic and never complains. Plus he'll always have that special place in my heart for the goal against Barca :touched:

:extatic:

i finally found someone who feels the same as me about zala!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)