Belletti (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems that if we sell balza we going for Belletti.

Juventus: Belletti quale erede di Balzaretti
La Juventus potrebbe approfittare della spaccatura nello spogliatoio del Barcellona e arrivare così all'esterno destro Belletti (31). Quest'operazione consentirebbe la vendita di Balzaretti (25) alla Fiorentina. A quanto pare la fascia destra bianconera è al centro di numerose trattative di mercato (si pensi soltanto al possibile affare Mesto).

Translation: Juventus could be useful for the split in the dressing room of Barcelona and arrive of Belletti (31). This operation would concur the sale of Balzaretti (25) with the Fiorentina. To how much seems only wraps it bianconera right to the center of numerous negotiations of market (tasks to the possible Mesto transaction).

IMO i dont like this news,what do u think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Belletti (31)??????? NONONONNOO
Balzaretti is not bad and he's only 25, why do we sell him?? i highly doubt if Secco's brain is working if it comes true finally.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Balzaretti has established himself in our first team. Selling players like him will be detrimental to our chances of achieving a European place within the next two seasons. Balza has a good temperament and is a hard worker. We need players like him. It looks like the board are asset stripping the club again (selling our best assets and keeping the leftovers)! This will ruin our chances for a place in Europe. :ferocious: They should have sacked the board and kept DD!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think, and hope, that this is yet another bull shit rumour.

Balza is a good full back who, with some work on his defending, can become an excellent player.

Belletti is old and I don't like Brazilian defenders or Barca rejects.

mudaifa

May 21, 2007
Why to sell balza ??? why ??? .... young and promising in his current role,,,, why to screw him ?? and screw his future with us ??

Beletti .... not bad, but his a bit aged (31) ?? beside he is not the perfect choise, we need a CB and defence leader ... not a winger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)