Believe it or not! (3 Viewers)

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #45
    WΏΏdy;3256306 said:
    I would like to talk about exorcism to the ppl who believe in it. The idea is not to insult their religious believes, I never do that.

Who doesn't like a view from below of a lean thin body :D
    Were def getting back to excorsisn

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Why is it that the ppl who believe in ghosts are the only lucky ones to experience them? are ghosts afraid of people who don't believe in them?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Ok just to make it a two way debate i'll give you something i believe in rather than shooting down suggestions.

I really really believe in karma...i believe you can never get away from the shit you do,you eventually pay for it.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3256324 said:
    Why is it that the ppl who believe in ghosts are the only lucky ones to experience them? are ghosts afraid of people who don't believe in them?
    Because logically if you see them, you will believe in them. It is so logical.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #51
    WΏΏdy;3256324 said:
    I'm of the personal belief that one Ghosts are there and some people are more sensative and receptive

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    WΏΏdy;3256306 said:
    I would like to talk about exorcism to the ppl who believe in it. The idea is not to insult their religious believes, I never do that.
    I believe that excorsim comes mostly from people eating bad rye bread which leads to ergot poisoning. Ergot fungus is what LSD was originally made from. If you eat straight ergot fungus, like on bread, it would be like taking thousands of doses of LSD at once and would cause convulsions, hallucinations, increased heart rate and breathing and eventually death. People in the middle ages had no idea what has happening so they blamed it on the devil and spirits etc.

It was also partly responsible for people believing in witches.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3256334 said:
    I don't get the logic :D

Do you believe in them? Come on even religiously speaking they don't exist.
    They do exist. In religions we have another creatures "Jen" on Earth and we have no idea where they are and how they look.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #55
    WΏΏdy;3256328 said:
    Ok just to make it a two way debate i'll give you something i believe in rather than shooting down suggestions.

I really really believe in karma...i believe you can never get away from the shit you do,you eventually pay for it.
    In new Jersey here there are many haunted areas especially where I live because the battle of Monmouth was fought here. Many people have seen a ghost in my restaraunt. People have even experienced stuff in my house. I have experienced it in Philadelphia and Virginia.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #56
    I believe that excorsim comes mostly from people eating bad rye bread which leads to ergot poisoning. Ergot fungus is what LSD was originally made from. If you eat straight ergot fungus, like on bread, it would be like taking thousands of doses of LSD at once and would cause convulsions, hallucinations, increased heart rate and breathing and eventually death. People in the middle ages had no idea what has happening so they blamed it on the devil and spirits etc.

It was also partly responsible for people believing in witches.
    There are people who have possessions in this day and age and the chance that they all ate rye and got poisioned is minimal. Back to ghosts

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I'm of the personal belief that one Ghosts are there and some people are more sensative and receptive
    Or simple weak or one starving for attention.

They do exist. In religions we have another creatures "Jen" on Earth and we have no idea where they are and how they look.
    I know what a Jin is religiously speaking and its not a ghost. Ghosts are things you can see,the one who can posses you,spirits of the troubled dead like the andrea says in the post below.
    So even religiously speaking ghosts do not exist.

In new Jersey here there are many haunted areas especially where I live because the battle of Monmouth was fought here. Many people have seen a ghost in my restaraunt. People have even experienced stuff in my house. I have experienced it in Philadelphia and Virginia.
    Jeez, like i was saying the shit that i have done in my time. You won't believe the haunted places me and my friends have been to and the awesome parties we had there,the offensive things we did there (and i am not talkin going all punk and shouting "fuck you ghost come and get me" shit)...ive been to exorcisms and i have seen parents drag their 6 year old sons and daughters drag their schizophrenic or straight up mentally ill children out of the hospital and straight to a priest.

China is BIG and there are places of war and genocide in almost every city,there are huge abandoned places of disgusting crimes and graveyards reserved for only murders and rapists. Ive been to all of them and we often ended up drinking and firing a grill.

Tell me in my most drunk state i never saw a ghost,so there is no way i will encounter one sober,because they dont exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)