Belgium bombings 22-Mar-2016 (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Horrible news.

Good to hear that our members are fine, I spoke with Seven. We still haven't heard from Zach though.

Chester, Buck Fuddy, stay safe.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
First maybe stop letting anyone in. The most crazy thing merkel did was to invite all them in without checking anyone. A very sad day.

Though how fucked up can you be to do such things :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
First maybe stop letting anyone in. The most crazy thing merkel did was to invite all them in without checking anyone. A very sad day.

Though how $#@!ed up can you be to do such things :(
That is an obvious start. I'm getting so sick of seeing these images every few months.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess I can get blown up on any random day by some warped fuck with a medieval mindset. What a great world we live in.

I don't think there is an answer. Extreme screening of people arriving from muslim countries? I wonder how Brussels (irony) will deal with that bureaucracy, I guess it'll infringe on their human rights. But then in a few days you'll read how these are EU-born fanatics who are angry at their Burger King jobs.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I guess I can get blown up on any random day by some warped fuck with a medieval mindset. What a great world we live in.

I don't think there is an answer. Extreme screening of people arriving from muslim countries? I wonder how Brussels (irony) will deal with that bureaucracy, I guess it'll infringe on their human rights. But then in a few days you'll read how these are EU-born fanatics who are angry at their Burger King jobs.
send them all back

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Seven, @Zacheryah

Hope that you and yours are safe
I'm alright, thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

So now we'll need three lines of security at the airport. At the road leading up, at the front door, and before the plane.
You can't control terror. You have to create better living circumstances so people won't resort to terror in the first place. There is no way to defend against this shit. Also, I'd like to add that we are living in what is most likely the least violent era of all time. In the grand scheme of things this is a hiccup. It's unfortunate and it is beyond horrible for the people who were killed or injured and their relatives and friends, but we must not lose sight of the fact that we are making the world a safer place every day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You can't control terror. You have to create better living circumstances so people won't resort to terror in the first place. There is no way to defend against this $#@!. Also, I'd like to add that we are living in what is most likely the least violent era of all time. In the grand scheme of things this is a hiccup. It's unfortunate and it is beyond horrible for the people who were killed or injured and their relatives and friends, but we must not lose sight of the fact that we are making the world a safer place every day.
I don't think giving them stuff is going to help against this ideology.

Glad you're OK.

Apparently a nuclear power plant has been evacuated in Belgium.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think giving them stuff is going to help against this ideology.

Glad you're OK.

Apparently a nuclear power plant has been evacuated in Belgium.

It's not about giving them stuff. Most of these attacks and most of the people who go to Syria are frustrated and grew up in Belgium. These aren't refugees. These are people who grew up here with little perspective. And while they are equal according to the law, there is a lot of what you'd call 'subcutaneous' racism in Dutch.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm alright, thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

You can't control terror. You have to create better living circumstances so people won't resort to terror in the first place. There is no way to defend against this shit. Also, I'd like to add that we are living in what is most likely the least violent era of all time. In the grand scheme of things this is a hiccup. It's unfortunate and it is beyond horrible for the people who were killed or injured and their relatives and friends, but we must not lose sight of the fact that we are making the world a safer place every day.
I'm very glad to hear that, man.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's not about giving them stuff. Most of these attacks and most of the people who go to Syria are frustrated and grew up in Belgium. These aren't refugees. These are people who grew up here with little perspective. And while they are equal according to the law, there is a lot of what you'd call 'subcutaneous' racism in Dutch.
I'm kind of tired of the picture of this perfect ideal refugee. There are among them filthy medieval psychopaths, and saying let's welcome all in without any checking is most stupid thing germany has done.

All in all the west needs to get the fuck out of other affairs and leave them be and maybe, after 20-30 years it will be better. But for now, at least don't be angry at countries that tries to protect it's borders like hungary did. Fucktards at EU are looking at people like an economic units without any thought that first of all people are cultural animals.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest if anyone thinks that from the 1 million and counting people that came in were not even one terrorists are a bit crazy, not to mention how there are many many guys coming from afghanistans and other areas that have nothing to do with siria... Refugees from afghanistan that come here to make europe better, just like new mebers with 1 posts from afghanistan and knows every little inside joke on tuz. yeah...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)